FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

take pics of that bloody brienne for me, even though I think im going to just do blood splatter everywhere .

also going to continue to do what i did with my Dany's and paint their eyes lilac like they're suppose to be

she wore lilac contacts for the pilots and test filming right? and then she couldn't see or something along those lines. that's one thing that always bugs me, especially since they do so many close ups of her in the show. After reading the books and the lilac eyes being a distinguishing targaryen trait I'm irked that they didn't digitally touch them up or something. reading the books has turned me into a snob with my second watch of the show. I'll snap some pics of brienne when I get home tomorrow.

1. Congrats om the book read. When did you finish them
2. Wait til u read the books a 2nd time and notice more little details the show didnt have.
Yea the eyes bothered me too because the book puts emphasis on the eyes...like . this is how you know theyre royalty. This is how you separate them from lannisters and other houses.
Let alone all the charachters missing.

FYE Cereal
https://t.co/cNSNPcUPbb
Dhq9kl5X4AQeZET.jpg

she wore lilac contacts for the pilots and test filming right? and then she couldn't see or something along those lines. that's one thing that always bugs me, especially since they do so many close ups of her in the show. After reading the books and the lilac eyes being a distinguishing targaryen trait I'm irked that they didn't digitally touch them up or something. reading the books has turned me into a snob with my second watch of the show. I'll snap some pics of brienne when I get home tomorrow.

I gotta text you.

I can't believe i'm considering paying $13 for 7 oz of cereal. I just bought 20oz of cap'n crunch for $2.50 @ target!

also saw AntMan on Saturday and yeah i need all the Ghost variants.

I just need the ninja power ranger suits from the movie. Only ones ill even consider collecting

Back
Top Bottom