FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

AliveGroundedEyra-size_restricted.gif

Yeah I’m running outta retirement with these MMPR. Guess I'll grab some more Iron Man while I’m at it.

thought i was gonna stop copping PR after that metallic megazord that dropped not too long ago lol sheesh

white tiger calling my name

Still waiting on black and white metallic.

Also if they drop them in the ninja suits. :wow:

And whoever said them holding the morpher has me wanting that too. :lol:
bce88c775c68eb7a490a4bdd950b4c37177b5a36_hq.gif

Welp I never thought I would get hooked to this... But I started off with 3 pops and I literally just ordered 6 of em ..... :smh: Let see where this goes.... besides that looking for some good looking shelves.. Any suggestions ?

Welp I never thought I would get hooked to this... But I started off with 3 pops and I literally just ordered 6 of em ..... :smh: Let see where this goes.... besides that looking for some good looking shelves.. Any suggestions ?

A lot of people seem to like the baseball bat case from Michaels
http://www.michaels.com/studio-decor-baseball-bat-display-case/10174362.html

I suppose it depends on if you are keeping them in the box or loose, not sure the boxes will fit

Weird, was looking at Wild Card Toys website and conveniently enough not one of the Pops I ordered in the 3 orders is available on their site to be ordered, but they have a few different vendors through their site. Just wish those clowns would cancel and refund me already
Untitled.jpg

Back
Top Bottom