FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Michaels!

They have funkos here, might be worth checking out if you have one close to your house. Also some good frames and other things.

IMG_6834.jpg

That michaels coupon is clutch. I bought a baseball bat display case from there but the coupon I had was only 40% off. Bout to cop another one

IMG_0375.jpg

Bruh KH3 is gonna be insane lol

I hope my order ships from that AU site. I'd have completed la trifecta lol

I’ll take one of each please.

If you or anyone can grab me one from the Con, I’ll pay for your troubles..And I’m not talking retail either :lol:

I need that Ahsoka when it drops; flocked Snowball too. How's Hot Topic usually handle these Con exclusives online? Like does the site crash often?

20171014_203956.jpg
20171014_204026.jpg

My funko pops. Just got into them Friday. I actually heard about the Crota Funko going for 200 so I was on that. While looking for that I came across Kingdom Hearts and needed it. Found couple others I liked. I need Mega Man and Reptar. If anyone wants the Crota I can oop. Not too big on reselling it , but if it were the chase it be a different story.

Attachments

• 20171014_203956.jpg
    20171014_203956.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 1
Lol by the time they get to me and I send to you guys it ends up being like 30 each. Would need a big enough order to make it. Worth it.

Back
Top Bottom