FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Looks like I missed out on the Jack and Pennywise chases. Target near my work had horror pops out but no chases. That was the one I didn't check yesterday

Because I’m a glutton for disappointment, checked out Target, of course nothing new but then a little later I see them wheel out from the back one of those rolling wooden carts with 3 trays of Pops, and of course there’s already ones missing out of there, presumably Jack or Pennywise as well :smh:

Yeah I went on a target run last night. No horror pops out at all. I gave a worker the DCPI for the horror pops, and they said it should be out on the floor. But there was nothing there at all.

Grabbed a Jaqen for $43 off eBay. I thought I had a $10 off coupon but didn’t realize it was expired until after the purchase.

Had to get one flex pic off with Gunn before I decide what I'm going to do with him.

IMG_0267.JPG

Couldn't justify 40 something shipped for the green ranger but I almost did it smh..

Might hit a few more stores today, do ya'll have any recommendation on which stores are typically better than others? Or does that not matter in the slightest?

I have Barnes and Noble, Best Buy, Hot Topic, Walmart, walgreens, target, Gamestop and TRU

I think with the Australian shipping, it's best if you get multiple items so the shipping doesn't sting as much. It only goes up a few dollars with an extra pop. But its only worth it if you find a few pops worth getting on that site.

Last edited:
Just bought Superman #1 , gitd green ranger , Donald and goofy Halloween koh ... $103 shipped with the Australian link .. not bad repped

Decided to call hot topic to see what's up with my order. The rep said everything is packaged and ready to go, but they are just waiting for the carrier to pick it up. Not sure if he's telling the truth, but I hope I get a shipping email by Monday. I hope all of us who are still waiting will get them fulfilled soon

Michaels!

They have funkos here, might be worth checking out if you have one close to your house. Also some good frames and other things.

IMG_6834.jpg

yea b. After all the time and effort i did looking for that i was better off paying the premium.

Back
Top Bottom