FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Ugh I was excited to see that hot topic shipping email.. should have known better :rofl:

regular dragonzord seems to be doing like $60-80.. so not that far off surprisingly..

Goofy is doing solid $65-80... want to kill myself for not grabbing one when i could have lol

Gold will end up staying around 100. Once everyone gets in their regular ones, the price will start to drop.

I don't know why, but I can taste that cancellation email from HT on my zord coming..

Send halp

Oh yeah the unboxing chick was at comic con... lol she was counting funkos working hard... its funny to see her actually work I thought the extent of her job was unboxing videos and dropping funkos

funko123.jpg
Hey guys. Looking to get rid of my doubles or things I don't really want anymore. Prefer to trade with people in NYC in this group. Maybe some of your extras I might want, PM me, we can try and work something out. Delete if not allowed or let me know its not allowed and I will remove this post.

Last edited:
Still looking for potential trades for a GITD Green Ranger or a Chrome Batman. Hit me up if you got one for trade!

Called my HT about my order. Nothing showed up yet. They did tell me they've been getting a bunch of ship to store orders from the NYCC online drop though which is cause for concern. Not TOO concerned since Customer Service told me it left the warehouse, but sometimes they just tell you things to keep you happy :lol:

Found my first chase today at Target.

Unfortunately it was Top Cat chases. Couldn't even be happy because I was so bummed on missing Pennywise lol

save on that shipping fee lol.

I just picked it because when i had one in my cart it was sold out and didn't let me put any info but then hit that restock and just pressed ship to store :lol:

My buddy said he got to a target too late. Person found crota chase right before him lol

Checked the eBay for prices and smh

ugh

i give up

just gonna pay resell for a chase crota and taking a break from pops for a while

Looked at every target I have in my area and didn’t grab anything. I should have hit hot topic too

Back
Top Bottom