FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

ebay promo code with paypal purchase PROMONYCC 20% off

I finally pulled the trigger for a Crystal Blue Heisenberg, $60 shipped. I've wanted him forever. Most I've paid for a single pop

Dope :pimp:

I'm considering pulling the trigger on an iron throne with this if I can find the right price. Been seeing them climb to the hundreds lately, and I refuse to spend more than 50-60 bucks on a pop.

Ugh, so I seen pics of the Bob Ross Pops showing up at Target, including them selling the flocked hair separately, stop by the nearby Target, they got Bob Ross T-shirts/Board Games/Puzzles/Chia Pets and even using a picture of the Pop on the end cap, but no Pops naturally. Swear they haven't gotten new ones besides Star Wars in about a year. Swung by HT as well, could have saved on paying shipping on the Scrooge one, had a bunch.

Gonna swing by McDonalds a little later, can't envision it being too wild for the sauce.

Yeah I went to my target too. They couldn't locate the boxes with Bob Ross. I'll try again tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
Bob Ross end cap at Target had flocked and exclusive but no chase. Looks like one box was missing by the time I got there so I'll guarantee that was the chase. I was a little slow :smh:

Heading to the nearest McDonald's near me with the sauce. I didn't even think there would be a line, guess I might be in for a rude awakening

Hopefully something drops soon...sucks that they haven't been releasing at the top of the hour like the SDCC drops.

maybe we're supposed to cop the slag and then that unlocks the next one

somebody test this out

I knew the sauce was gonna be mayhem :lol:

Can't believe halloween Goofy is at $50-60 already smh lol.

Welp, I guess the McDonald’s decided to give the stuff away early and it’s already gone at least half an hour before they said

Back
Top Bottom