FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

anybody ever order exclusives off books-a-million? I'm sure they sold out of Jaqen H'Ghar in like 30 seconds but I'm wondering if they ever do restocks? Copped a Lyanna Mormont off FYE but I want the faceless man more! Any other places I could look online?

Couldn’t get any of the joints I wanted lol

Oh well, always more CCs on the horizon

NYCC stuff thats come in so far

From Amazon

DLf6dgfVoAAicr8.jpg

BAN literally dropped off 3o mins agooo

DLilo3dUEAALp1y.jpg

Need that chrome bats :pimp:

Can’t believe Wally World dropped that green ranger as soon as I got up to live my life after sitting all afternoon trying to cop

:lol:

ebay promo code with paypal purchase PROMONYCC 20% off

I finally pulled the trigger for a Crystal Blue Heisenberg, $60 shipped. I've wanted him forever. Most I've paid for a single pop

Anyone going to McDonald's today?

Stonestown, the only McDonald's in SF that has them, already had people lining up around 2am. Heard a bunch of McD's only received like 30-40 packets of sauces. Think I'm going to pass lol

Last edited:
Stonestown, the only McDonald's in SF, already had people lining up around 2am. Heard a bunch of McD's only received like 30-40 packets of sauces. Think I'm going to pass lol

Jesus Christ... For those tiny pieces of packets?? I mean I kind of get it, but just to get a sampler... Should not be longer than a 15 minute wait.

One McDonald's by me has it... joint is dead center the hood. However I feel like 1. No one will go but... 2. They won't know what the hell im talking abou.

Back
Top Bottom