FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

IMG_6770.JPG
IMG_6769.JPG

Funko booth, fugitive, FYE

Trades just DM me.. not keeping any multiples and the 1000 piece funkos not really interested except snowman

Copped Yellow Lantern Batman for $35 shipped. NYCC hunting is complete.

Damn that gold Dragonzord! :wow:
I like those Cuphead joints but I haven’t played the game yet so I’ll pass.

First time at NYCC yesterday and today. Although I didn't win the Funko lottery, I was able to get everything I wanted. My cousin also won the Lego lottery but didn't want the item so I was able to get it :pimp: . I'll post my haul soon. I might also have an extra Chrome Black Batman for trade :nerd:

First time at NYCC yesterday and today. Although I didn't win the Funko lottery, I was able to get everything I wanted. My cousin also won the Lego lottery but didn't want the item so I was able to get it :pimp: . I'll post my haul soon. I might also have an extra Chrome Black Batman for trade :nerd:
Hit me up for that Batman lol

So B&N order came in today, talk about free overnight shipping lol. Would recommend the membership for 20 something a year. Anywho got the Black Chrome Batman and idk.. kinda rather have a Gold Dragonzord kinda new to POPs but would that seem like a reasonable trade ?

So B&N order came in today, talk about free overnight shipping lol. Would recommend the membership for 20 something a year. Anywho got the Black Chrome Batman and idk.. kinda rather have a Gold Dragonzord kinda new to POPs but would that seem like a reasonable trade ?
Not happening fam. Maybe regular Dragonzord.

Where'd you get all those Rick and Morty pins? And how much was each pin?

They were about $15? 1000 qty of each, look up rick and morty in the comic con app and you'll see where they sell it. They stop selling a certain amount each day so go to the booths early.. the 1000 suppose to last for the 4 days, those two t shirts they only made 100 of each you can prolly get those too

Back
Top Bottom