FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Lol I either got 4 mountain trains or 0 we shall see.
I forgot Scooby-Doo and Aladdin were there. Got the Aladdin tho

Does boxlunch cancel on multiples? Added two Elliots and didn't want to waste time removing.
i think HT and BL let you get 5 of each

i ended up gettin 2 steve and 2 mountains on accident lol

also just got interplanetary bats off target...

GAMESTOP STILL NOT WORKIN FOR ME

So chrome batman is a no go for retail unless you win the lotto or sdcc? Or is tt allocating some stock for general public?

Barnes and Noble won't let me check out. No piece of plastic is worth this much stress. I'll give it ten more minutes, and if it doesn't let me check out, I'll take my chances in the morning.

scooped 2 pink marvs, elliot and the mountain.

Barnes went RIP as i tried to process paypal. Took too long refreshing tick that was sold out. Didn't want to have to line up but might have too.

finally copped off gamestop leia and tony and copped target ford and bats took L on crip scooby and pink marvin got greedy lmaoo and tried to get 3 and used a promo and my rewards

I'm throwing in the towel. eBay it is for Baxter, scareglow, and Bucky. Complete nightmare getting through anywhere. Should have known it would do this again this year.

I think this year is worse than last year. I got so frustrated with HT's website, that I didn't even checkout with the others in my cart once it showed Marvin was sold out.

Back
Top Bottom