FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Finally. Thank goodness. Got my confirmation. Somehow had Negatron in my cart too, but wasn't about to try and get it out.

I could of ordered from GS, cause I hesitated and wasn't sure which one I really wanted to get free shipping. Just wanted the Tony Stark really. You guys think there will be a ton in stores tomorrow?

GameStop sucked last year in store. Partial shipments in the morning and randoms popping up throughout the day into the next day. Dr strange was a pain to get last year in store.

My order for the Liea/R2 froze after I hit submit, but I did receive an order confirmation. Fingers crossed that it went through.

For the people who its their first con.
For game stop go to the ones that are in the boondocks. A lot of people go to the malls and and ones in major shopping centers. That's how I was able to get 2 nes joints.
They have so many stores though. Don't really expect a store to have a ton maybe less than 10.

Some post a pic on the window telling how much.

I'm probably just going to check my local GS tomorrow. If they don't have it, I guess it wasn't meant to be.

Unrelated Question:
Do you guys think the presale value of the blue chrome batman will stay that high? Or will it realistically drop to a more affordable price? Or maybe somewhere between affordable (30-60) and presale?

Megazord is cooked. Won't be able to make it in the morning to the stores. Resell it is. Or Forbidden Planet.

My order never confirmed on the site. Kept timing out but then checked my email and got confirmation from both PayPal and GameStop. So check your email too. People on Reddit saying the same thing happening to them.

My order never confirmed on the site. Kept timing out but then checked my email and got confirmation from both PayPal and GameStop. So check your email too. People on Reddit saying the same thing happening to them.

Yeah the same happened to me. Had to check my email and saw the confirmation page. Then went on Gamestop to check in recent orders and saw it there too.

LOL here comes the madness. Every year. I'm usually up late anyway so midnight is like whatever for me. Feel bad for everyone on the east coast that's staying up

gamestop a mess wish i didnt find out a half hr late checked out with ease last year before it crashed

Just need scareglow from B&N, baxter from WM, and Bucky from Walgreens. And I'm ready to go to bed so they better be posted in 30 minutes or I'm throwing in the towel.

I'm about to post up at GameStop near my job in the morning, only to be disappointed that there's no megazord :smh

Back
Top Bottom