FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Wow B&N put a geographic restriction, thats bull
Did it give you a message saying that? I'm trying to checkout from Canada and it just seems like the site is crapping out to me, if they legit have a restriction, gonna give up on that Aaragorn 2-pack

Did it give you a message saying that? I'm trying to checkout from Canada and it just seems like the site is crapping out to me, if they legit have a restriction, gonna give up on that Aaragorn 2-pack

Yeah man, I was fine until I was about to pay with paypal. Then the restriction happened smh

Struck out on gamestop. Waited for about an hour and a half when all of my cart items were sold out. I will try to get these in store tomorrow. Goodnight fellas.

I could check out from mobile but not from pc over here in Korea

Barnes and Noble

"This page is unavailable due to either geographic restrictions or other restrictions in place at this time. NOTE: other restrictions can be a result of our security platform detecting potential malicious activity. Please try again later as the restrictions may be lifted, or contact your service provider if the issue persists."

RIP lol

Guys, if you're having trouble checking out, try a PS4 or computer. I had a much easier time checking out on my computer and my screen is literally on the submit order page on my PS4.

ugh closed my browser re-opened added my CC for guest checkout then it timed out. Giving it 10 more minutes before i call B&N quits

Back
Top Bottom