FRY's IN STORE PICK UP ONLY!!! PANASONIC 1080P 42" Plasma for $249.90!

nerd.gif

theres one in manhattan beach like 10mins away from me i might go over there and check it out

god damn it, i was on it. had my cc out and everything, i woulda copped 2 but it aint even in my area.

I added one to my cart and typed in my zip code and it said the Fry's in my area had one. I called to see if they really had them.....

The salesman was basically like "hell naw we don't have a 42" 1080p for that cheap, where did you hear that at?" I told him I saw it on thewebsite and I he asked me for the 7 digit code. He looked it up and then talked to his manager. The manager said they had one but is was broke and they aresending it back to the manufacturer. He said they sold them a while back but now they are a clearance item

Originally Posted by poblack

I added one to my cart and typed in my zip code and it said the Fry's in my area had one. I called to see if they really had them.....

The salesman was basically like "hell naw we don't have a 42" 1080p for that cheap, where did you hear that at?" I told him I saw it on the website and I he asked me for the 7 digit code. He looked it up and then talked to his manager. The manager said they had one but is was broke and they are sending it back to the manufacturer. He said they sold them a while back but now they are a clearance item
what that means is the sales associate kept it for himself.
laugh.gif
you should never call to check on stock for clearance deals.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by poblack

The salesman was basically like "hell naw we don't have a 42" 1080p for that cheap, where did you hear that at?" I told him I saw it on the website and I he asked me for the 7 digit code. He looked it up and then talked to his manager. The manager said they had one but is was broke and they are sending it back to the manufacturer. He said they sold them a while back but now they are a clearance item
what that means is the sales associate kept it for himself.
laugh.gif
you should never call to check on stock for clearance deals.

laugh.gif
I wouldn't doubt it

Back
Top Bottom