Fresh Water AM95s have hit Foot Locker... PICS

its reasons like this that i LOVE nt. thanks to the post on the last page that said Swoosh had re-stocked I just got my friend to order me my pair in size 12for $103 (or something like that) shipped. YEAH! thanks again!!!

Originally Posted by heathunter881

Originally Posted by omgitswes

i might pick these up this weekend. shoe trends got them for 105 and actually have my size sweet

this store is legit?
i've never ordered from the personally but i've only heard good things and nicekicks.com is where i saw that they had them for 105 so myguess is yeah its legit

Originally Posted by patb23

703 Hwy wrote:

stop comparing these to the Griffey's, those should have stayed in the 90s, wouldn't be caught dead in those.
Truth

2vkkjuf.jpg

smh.gif

griffeys leave fecal matter all over these!

So I was able to scoop up my pair tonight with the F&F discount even though they were excluded....... I had to run around alil but i picked up a pair ofLebrons for $140 at one footlocker with the F&F discount....then I went to a different footlocker, told them I lost the receipt and asked if I couldexchange for a different pair of shoes...and grabbed the 95's

So i copped for $98..... I know Im not the first to do this cuz I read another NT'r did it, but I didnt think it would be so easy

^Yeah, seriously. My friend was about to do that with some Penny 3's he got on discount.

They shouldn't even bother giving people the run around because that's a loop hole and a half, it's relatively easy to get away with that.

^yo im thinking of trying that switcheroo thing tomm. but if i buy something from footlocker can i return it to footaction? only footaction got freshwaterswhere im at. thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by FEETure

^yo im thinking of trying that switcheroo thing tomm. but if i buy something from footlocker can i return it to footaction? only footaction got freshwaters where im at. thanks in advance.

depends on the manager... i think its not store policy to allow exchanges like that. i tried exchanging some 23s i got from footaction at footlocker (i wanteda smaller size) and got the big NO... but another dude was gonna let me do it but they didnt have my size.

Originally Posted by FEETure

^yo im thinking of trying that switcheroo thing tomm. but if i buy something from footlocker can i return it to footaction? only footaction got freshwaters where im at. thanks in advance.

Just buy the kicks at footaction that u wanna switch and have someone else go back and grab the 95's or go back when different people are working

i was all set to buy them the other weekend, but when i tried them on - they felt "off" i didnt get that feeling i have when i put on my neons.
hopefully the orange will not dissappoint.

Originally Posted by kevineg6

after I put them side by side with my neons and chili, I returned them the next day.

LOL you've gotta be kidding me! we'll hey, hey can't complain, that's money back in your pocket

Back
Top Bottom