Fresh Water AM95s have hit Foot Locker... PICS

ok shoetrends has them for pre order for $105..shipping on 4/15/2009
thats what i paid on ebay so im not too mad

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

stop comparing these to the Griffey's, those should have stayed in the 90s, wouldn't be caught dead in those.

i know what you mean...................theres a lot of retros i pass up on cuz they dont look good now...........i know you get what i mean.

95s are timeless though.

Da Future Nike Rep wrote:
I just pre-ordered The Nike Air Max 95 Freshwater joints from Shoetrends for the $120 pricetag.
pimp.gif
same here

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

stop comparing these to the Griffey's, those should have stayed in the 90s, wouldn't be caught dead in those.

i know what you mean...................theres a lot of retros i pass up on cuz they dont look good now...........i know you get what i mean.

95s are timeless though.

Yea man
smh.gif
my money is right now and I could get all the shoes I wanted as a kid but I just couldn't bring myself to wear them now.

I didnt want to purchase anything else until the Yeezys dropped this upcoming saturday however shoetrends price was tempting and i figured if i decide to passup on that price then i may end up regretting it lol so i ended up pulling the trigger.

Too many kicks dropping, so little time!
Thank you Nike, Thank you SMH.

i pulled the trigger on these from shoetrends also. good lookin pop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna see if I could cop this weekend if I get a hold of a F&F coupon.
If not, Shoetrends it is.

Originally Posted by frazier10

ok shoetrends has them for pre order for $105..shipping on 4/15/2009
thats what i paid on ebay so im not too mad
Same here thanks to Live
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom