Fresh Water AM95s have hit Foot Locker... PICS

And Shoetrends is legit?

$105 for Miami Vice 95s seems a little low, as does their $70 across-the-board pricing on AM90s.

Have them on as i write this in class..
nice shoe, tho im on the prowl for some chillis and neons(not a big fan of buying online, so miami anyone?)
also i've seen a pair of 95s with a navy blue where the freshwater color is, and was told those were a Wms release...
info? pic?
those safety oranges are gs like these?

lol dudes destroyed the shoetrends inventory.... lurkers maybe?

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

And Shoetrends is legit?

Yes.

Shoetrends is legit, ordered eggplants from them. If they tell you their shoes will arrive on the 15Th, you will probably have them on the 16th. That's howit worked for me.

im having a tough time deciding between these and the griffs
eyes.gif

i might jst get greedy nd try and cop both
pimp.gif

i decided i am going to have to pass on these, i copped the griffey's but now i will wait for the safety orange 95's. anybody hear a release date forthose yet?

I know, i saw them and I went to go buy some gift cards to pay with them and when i got back they are gone. The other day it was out of stock and in stockintermittently

it was just there like 5 minutes ago, they came in stock again and now they are gone again. someone on the staff of ndc is #$@%@$% around

I'm hoping that small window when they appeared and I ordered wasn't a hoax. I hope my orders goes through.

i might pick these up this weekend. shoe trends got them for 105 and actually have my size sweet

Back
Top Bottom