Fresh Water AM95s have hit Foot Locker... PICS

i just got mine from nike and WOW are these cheap looking!!!! there going back asap. they look and feel like cardboard. i am used to the quality being a littlepoor lately but these are crap.....ill use the $$ to get some air max 2009 next week with f&F ...shame on u NIKE these are truly crap!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by s dubl

that's why I'm holding out.

I hope I don't miss out for being stubborn.

Im doing the same. hasn't been working well for me lately with the other shoes ive held out on but such is life, not messin with retail prices on 95s ever.I still have a mental block of getting 95s for free back in the day so i cant get used to paying the high retail number.

Originally Posted by frazier10

i just got mine from nike and WOW are these cheap looking!!!! there going back asap. they look and feel like cardboard. i am used to the quality being a little poor lately but these are crap.....ill use the $$ to get some air max 2009 next week with f&F ...shame on u NIKE these are truly crap!!!!!!!!!!!

indifferent.gif
send em to my house, i love them and they are comfortable,makes me wanna go jog
happy.gif

I finally saw them in person last night...
grin.gif
I'll see if I can get theF&F with them next week, if not I won't lose sleep though at all, hell I still may pass regardless.

sad.

Well, I have a few waiting for me in the back of a FA, but not until discount days.

Never hurts with a discount.

Forget what you heard, these are mad nice.

Originally Posted by jkalu47

ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A SIZE 11.5?? I NEED SOMEWHAT OF A DISCOUNT THOUGH BECAUSE I DON'T WANNA PAY RETAIL.

WHERE YOU LIVE FAM?

EDIT: FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVEN'T GOTTEN THEM YET FRIENDS AND FAMILY APPRECIATION IS NEXT WEEK AT FOOTLOCKER AND CHAMPS SO IF THEY'RE STILL GOING TOBE AVAILABLE THIS UPCOMING WEEKEND WHEREVER IT IS YOU LIVE YOU CAN ALWAYS SNAG THE AM95'S FOR 30% OFF THIS WEEKEND

Just picked them up off of ebay for retail and free shipping.

Then got 20.43 from cashback.

not bad since I have not seen them at all by me.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

live.com?

I cant get that $!*% to work for me
mad.gif

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

live.com?

I cant get that $!*% to work for me
mad.gif
s dubl, go to live.com -> type wii -> ebay should be the top sponsor from the search. 14% as of right now.
click on link that should take u to ebay.com. wii should be filled in for search, but change it to anything u want it to be. all BIN purchases should now beeligible for 14% cashback.

before it would always have the banner at the top? not any more?
hmmmmm, i just tried and it worked for me. the mystery continues........

You don't have to login, just goto live.com and in the search type in Wii, are you doing it from the homepage or the cashback page?

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

is it 20% off or 14% ????
i got 14% when i tried. 20% could have lasted until the weekend ended (its technically monday EST) and dropped down to 14%

It shows as you get ready to buy the item at the bottom of the screen what you get back.

It should work on those shoes (I mean, I got them. lol.)

And yes, it is 14% last it was 11% when I checked last (would been nice when I got my Jordan 3s a couple days ago but I am still happy) edit sdub, go throughlive and log in through the cashback area. then try a web search like PS3, XBOX, Wii etc etc and click the ebay link. (should be the first link)

Back
Top Bottom