Fresh Uncensored Critical Knowledge for Your Life thread

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

congrats OP. will cop to support a fellow NTer once a hard copy is out. i think e-books are lame.

Yeah, they ain't quite the same...but they're much cheaper to produce. I'll have some soon...should I keep your handle in mind when I do?

Oh, and THANKS Y'ALL!!!

Congrats man, and describing it as V8 Splash made me want to read it for sure
laugh.gif
(I'm serious, not being sarcastic)

Originally Posted by potus2028

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

congrats OP. will cop to support a fellow NTer once a hard copy is out. i think e-books are lame.

Yeah, they ain't quite the same...but they're much cheaper to produce. I'll have some soon...should I keep your handle in mind when I do?

Oh, and THANKS Y'ALL!!!
yes, please do. looking foward to the hard copy.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

Definitely interested. Please let me know where I can cop

If you need a hard copy, just let me know and I'll get back at you when they come in but you can get the ebook (all formats) from the web address in my sig (undermyfitted) or at https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/102851 ...'preciate the interest!

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

finally this kid aj stopped posting on facebook and did something productive

props

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ironically, only so I could make enough money to stay home and play with Facebook every day...

Originally Posted by potus2028

Originally Posted by scshift

Congratulations!

Looking through the table of contents, it looks interesting. I'll check it out over the weekend, only $5, I can skip eating out and buy a book.

You'll have to sign it though with a personal message
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
it's ebook only for now, I'm tring to raise bread for print copies ($650 for 100 books
indifferent.gif
), but I got you if you still want it in like a month...

Yeah keep me on your list when you get the print copies out.

And of course, I will only buy it if I get a message
pimp.gif

Don't have anything to read ebooks on either. But believe I will buy a physical copy.
That cover caught my attention in the first thread, still interested.

Originally Posted by TxRook

Don't have anything to read ebooks on either. But believe I will buy a physical copy.
That cover caught my attention in the first thread, still interested.

Yeah dude did good work on it, I liked it from first glance. Damn I gotta get some dead trees printed up ASAP, I hope this publisher that got at me today ain't on that reggaeton talk...

awww this made me cry...

Congrats AJ...so proud of you...

i'll cop when i get another job i promise
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

finally this kid aj stopped posting on facebook and did something productive

props

laugh.gif

Post link of were their selling. might cop. Not reading any books at this moment so will cop.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

awww this made me cry...

Congrats AJ...so proud of you...

i'll cop when i get another job i promise
laugh.gif

Thanks, no matter what happens I'll always remember you was riding back when the bandwagon didn't even have wheels
laugh.gif
....haha I know how it is on the money thing too, that's why I can't print yet so I dig it...thx for the support as always tho!

Originally Posted by Benssick

Post link of were their selling. might cop. Not reading any books at this moment so will cop.

If it's a digital copy you need, you can hit up my personal site (sig) or http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/102851 but print copies are gonna be a while
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

How is OP not even gonna provide a link though?

Self-promotion fail.

laugh.gif
Aight, allow me to redeem myself with a free copy for ya...you're the 40th poster in this thread! (I couldn't write irony that good...)

For everybody interested in a digital copy, hit up http://undermyfitted.blogspot.com and hit the "buy" link or http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/102851 (or you can do it if you just wanna give me $5 for my printing costs...
tongue.gif
)

Congrats on publishing a book OP.... Keep us updated because it looks like something I'd like to have in print

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

Congrats. need something new to read while in the bathroom. will cop.

are hard copies gonna be $5 too?

Perfect...it's an ideal time waster...
laugh.gif

I'm more looking at $10 for hard copies tho, I couldn't believe the prices to print...

Thanks tho man!

Congrats OP! Publishing a book is definitely on my bucket list (though the market for short fiction is pretty %#%!!# 
laugh.gif
).
If you're still giving out free copies, throw one this way!

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Congrats OP! Publishing a book is definitely on my bucket list (though the market for short fiction is pretty @#$@%+ 
laugh.gif
).
If you're still giving out free copies, throw one this way!

tell you what...#40 doesn't claim his by page 3 or 8:30, you got his!

Originally Posted by StuntHard

i pop my collar to you, AJ. will cop.

how long did it take you to write it?

Thanks man, been wanting to do it for a while and finally went for it. Took about 3 months of lunch breaks at work (was also working on a screenplay "The Black Xperience", a simulation of a day in a black man's life, anybody who wants can read that for free.99, reply or inbox me
smile.gif
) because I didn't have a home computer until I FINISHED THE DAMN THING
mad.gif
but I managed to do both. It's fun for me, idk...thanks for the love tho.

Keep up the good work, bro.

I remember reading your little anecdote about the long lines last year and was throughly amused.

Care to repost it? It might generate interest in your current undertaking.

Back
Top Bottom