Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Lol FTA and FTL were definitely hit too hard just with traffic for all of their shoes. Ftl was lookin like JJ for a while :lol:

It's normally not this bad. There is usually champs and Eastbay up, each with their own server. I tried footaction and that was slow, with constant "we are having issues" messages popping up. For a second I thought backpack jimmy cricket was going to appear.

Since they instituted the line system on NDC I haven't gotten a single limited release. Not one. Don't care much about these but damn am I frustrated in general.

I remember when this bull **** timer had me wait like an hour for the raptors so HOPEEEEE, thank you will smith for putting these in my cart

Oh wow. Dude is right. Its letting you check out at Foot Locker. Now I got a wait time of 1 hour and 40 minutes...damn.

I wasn't comparing the number of these to the black grapes. I am saying he said the same exact posts in the black grape thread, made a 1,000 word post about how they were not even the slight bit limited and there would be massive amounts of pAirs, the. Came back in the night before release and said how he's been saying it all along and we were all wrong. Then release morning he says "Talk about limited......Doesn't look good."

Lol when I read his post last night spewin mass release and not limited, I thought here we go again.

Also, there were plenty of people that got multiple pAirs of black grapes (and plenty that struck out) just like you see with any release, even db5's there were plenty of people that got multiples. I don't see an abnormal Amount in here. This shoe was limited. We had half as many total of these in town as one store had of black grapes (as an example).
I discovered a long time ago that a good way to check availability on a shoe is to check ebay — even during pre-release. As of now there are 695 pairs on ebay. That's low.

There was alot of pairs my friend. What u want like 100 pairs per size. Thats not realistic. There were enough to go arpund but too many resellers and bots cut into peoples chances. Limited to me is fear 5's and DB's. These werent limited. Everyone just wanted a pair.

No, these were limited. The numbers you estimated still make 150-175 pairs at what you call "the store that gets the most inventory of Jordan and foams in the world." That's you in NYC. Look at all these strike ours in here this morning. Limited to 4 online retailers. Tons of strike outs. Limited to a handful of small retailers and a few major retailers. HoH's got 18-30 pairs for the larger ones, foot actions got a size run. This shoe was limited, jus like the ball grapes were still limited. It doesn't have to fall I to impossible to get like fear 5's to be limited. Your post last night was jus like your post in the black grape thread. Wrong

i had a size 8.5 on 2 laptops a iphone 5sgalaxy s2 and two ipad and did not manage to get one pair. on thay note on to the steel 10s.

Last edited:
I wasn't comparing the number of these to the black grapes. I am saying he said the same exact posts in the black grape thread, made a 1,000 word post about how they were not even the slight bit limited and there would be massive amounts of pAirs, the. Came back in the night before release and said how he's been saying it all along and we were all wrong. Then release morning he says "Talk about limited......Doesn't look good."

Lol when I read his post last night spewin mass release and not limited, I thought here we go again.

Also, there were plenty of people that got multiple pAirs of black grapes (and plenty that struck out) just like you see with any release, even db5's there were plenty of people that got multiples. I don't see an abnormal Amount in here. This shoe was limited. We had half as many total of these in town as one store had of black grapes (as an example).

Oh well let me tell you all I do is laught at those posts about "Not limited". Its nonsense. There's no such thing as a "not limited" shoe with hype around it. Its gonna sell out. Especially a Jordan signature shoe. Its gonna sell out regardless. So yea the limited talk is for the birds. I never trust that when anyone says it.

Had mine in cart, waiting in the queue on footlocker, then got booted out and cart emptied . GG

Back
Top Bottom