Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Footlocker hasn't loaded for me yet
laugh.gif
The script can't even keep up with how fast I was clicking add to cart. It's still flashing error messages and I'm not even touching anything.

anyone else in NJ get charged sales tax from Nike? I did, but I think I wait till they ship to complain,

yeah nike needs to quit releasing so many pairs of shoes at one time. at least separate them in different days. there are six other days in the week. sites couldn't handle one major release, now they have 3-5 on one day 
I had trouble with the site altogether. Error after error.

The script can't even keep up with how fast I was clicking add to cart. It's still flashing error messages and I'm not even touching anything.

Yea I got mine just constantly flashing messages........I wonder is that useless at this point lol. If i'm just making matters worse lol.

Finally got through on FTL but am waiting in line.. never experience this before. Says I have an hour wait -____-

I'm not debating what you're saying but man with all these people coppin' 3 and 4 pairs each.....isn't it hard to meet the demand? Just saying its hard to dictate if they were as limited or more than say the Grapes.

I wasn't comparing the number of these to the black grapes. I am saying he said the same exact posts in the black grape thread, made a 1,000 word post about how they were not even the slight bit limited and there would be massive amounts of pAirs, the. Came back in the night before release and said how he's been saying it all along and we were all wrong. Then release morning he says "Talk about limited......Doesn't look good."

Lol when I read his post last night spewin mass release and not limited, I thought here we go again.

Also, there were plenty of people that got multiple pAirs of black grapes (and plenty that struck out) just like you see with any release, even db5's there were plenty of people that got multiples. I don't see an abnormal Amount in here. This shoe was limited. We had half as many total of these in town as one store had of black grapes (as an example).

Dont give up, Mine went to a black screen and then a FTL white screen on 7 seperate occasions, I just refresh and JUST got through order placed.

wait time of ******g like an hour and 30 minutes got thru tho but don't even know if this means **** -.-

Anyone else FTL 1:46 min wait to checkout
I know it will be sold out by then lol

Lol Diplomat 1 must be the Mexican Sneakerhead.

Good to see luckyme6 was absolutely wrong again. Deja vu of the black grapes thread and his same exact pre release comments, how he's been saying before in here how they're not limited at all and there are all these NDC and Niketown pairs, stacks of em and enough for all. Hahaha just wrong every time.
There was alot of pairs my friend. What u want like 100 pairs per size. Thats not realistic. There were enough to go arpund but too many resellers and bots cut into peoples chances. Limited to me is fear 5's and DB's. These werent limited. Everyone just wanted a pair. And i copped multiple pairs of black grapes and 2 pair of bel airs and i also have fear 5's so to me nothing it truly limited lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom