Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

you have to use 3 different browsers due to the 1 limit.
I had one in Firefox, IE and Chrome.  Managed to check out on Chrome, went to my Firefox tab and it gave me that error.  So back to the drawing board, but at least I found a way to add to cart.  Ill probably try multiple computers/devices next time.

glasses.gif

Hey guys. I'm new here. An avid lurker though. 

I'm not sure if this has been posted but for Mac users, I find that the links tend to show quicker on Twitter for Mac vs. a browser. I'm not saying they post the links at different times but it definitely pushes through quicker on Twitter for Mac.

I was able to score a pair through NDC. Had three different tabs open and as soon as I was about to give up, the first tab I had opened gave me that glorious checkout message. 

Lol Diplomat 1 must be the Mexican Sneakerhead.

Good to see luckyme6 was absolutely wrong again. Deja vu of the black grapes thread and his same exact pre release comments, how he's been saying before in here how they're not limited at all and there are all these NDC and Niketown pairs, stacks of em and enough for all. Hahaha just wrong every time.

No luck as usual on NDC, & got screwed on footaction's site. Kept getting an error seconds after the release. 

Last edited:
Lol Diplomat 1 must be the Mexican Sneakerhead.

Good to see luckyme6 was absolutely wrong again. Deja vu of the black grapes thread and his same exact pre release comments, how he's been saying before in here how they're not limited at all and there are all these NDC and Niketown pairs, stacks of em and enough for all. Hahaha just wrong every time.

I'm not debating what you're saying but man with all these people coppin' 3 and 4 pairs each.....isn't it hard to meet the demand? Just saying its hard to dictate if they were as limited or more than say the Grapes.

Anyone having trouble with Footaction checkout?
yeah nike needs to quit releasing so many pairs of shoes at one time. at least separate them in different days. there are six other days in the week. sites couldn't handle one major release, now they have 3-5 on one day 

Me and my boy put our names in a raffle with some help from our coworkers. I had 4(9-9.5) between 2 stores and he had 5(size12). I hit on the 2 of my actual tickets that I originally did. Soooo surprised. This is my first raffle. And between the 2 stores 30pairs up for grabs. If my girl doesn't like them then I'm selling a pair. Happy Hunting Niketalkers. View media item 603784

Back
Top Bottom