French Blue Air Jordan 7 Retro for 2015 (01/24/15 $190)

got through on all sites. this year is starting off pretty good with the ease of pick up for kicks online. people must be scaling back or something. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  

I got thru quicker for the Fragments

Yeah NDC europe different from NDC US the 7s not just as sought after here in Europe. I was able to grab gamma 11s from nDC europe like 3-4 hours after they released. I doubt that would happen on nDC US

Got one off NDC. Wanted Infrareds a while back but I like these a bit more. My first pair thats mostly white in a long long time. 

Got em for $197.98 off Eastbay

Gotta love no tax

Still got a pair in my cart on NDC, FL and SP.... no spare money to cop a 2nd pair

Hey I have a question?

Seems like I can never ever everrrrrrrrr get through to eastbay. For years. Is this a regional thing? Finishline has always been my gem. I get in, click click, done. NDC is ok, footlocker is affiliated by and I get through yeah, but never eastbay.

Decided to pass on these but a moment ago tried to add them to my cart on FL just to see if I could. No problem at all and I have no bots and a slow internet connection. I guess the demand for them is not overwhelmingly great.

Last edited:
damn...wish i had that luck lol
Pure luck

Yeah NDC europe different from NDC US the 7s not just as sought after here in Europe. I was able to grab gamma 11s from nDC europe like 3-4 hours after they released. I doubt that would happen on nDC US
I finally got through but some reason I had to log back in. The only reason I made this $190 purchase was the $25 gift card I had. I'm being real chill with my buys for now on.

I'm wondering of the price increase is really starting to deter the nickel and dime reseller. Assuming these go for 225 or so on the aftermarket, that is virtually no profit to a loss for resellers selling online. Besides limited shoes and maybe some very particular general releases (xis) the days of resellers might be coming to an end. I mean loom at the infrared 6, people can't move them for 275 online. On ebay if you got 275 you would be plus 80 dollars before ebay fees, PayPal fees and shipping. Assuming they were 197 with tax like they were for me in CT I would only make like 30 dollars off them depending where I shipped them to. As of now there is no general release this year that will even be close to the demand of the infrared 6. Add in the price bump and things just might start getting back to normal.

I'm wondering of the price increase is really starting to deter the nickel and dime reseller. Assuming these go for 225 or so on the aftermarket, that is virtually no profit to a loss for resellers selling online. Besides limited shoes and maybe some very particular general releases (xis) the days of resellers might be coming to an end. I mean loom at the infrared 6, people can't move them for 275 online. On ebay if you got 275 you would be plus 80 dollars before ebay fees, PayPal fees and shipping. Assuming they were 197 with tax like they were for me in CT I would only make like 30 dollars off them depending where I shipped them to. As of now there is no general release this year that will even be close to the demand of the infrared 6. Add in the price bump and things just might start getting back to normal.
Agree with increase in price, no reseller profit.

Also, think Jordan Brand is making more.

Back
Top Bottom