FREE PLAXICO!!!!! VOL SUSPENDED THE REST OF THE SEASON & FINED SMH!!!

[h1]Sources: Burress wounded in accidental shooting[/h1]
By John Clayton
ESPN.com
(Archive)

Updated: November 29, 2008, 11:31 AM ET

New York Giants receiver Plaxico Burress suffered an accidental gunshot wound Friday night in a club, according tomultiple sources.

2139.jpg

Burress
Details of the incident weren't immediately available, but according to a source the wound was not considered life-threatening. Fox Sports.comreported that Burress accidentally shot himself in the leg and spent the night in the hospital.
Burress, who was not expected to play against the Washington ******** onSunday with a hamstring injury, was not at team meetings and did not attend the team's Saturday walkthrough.
The Giants organization was not commentingon the story. In September, Burress was suspended for a game and fined for a violation of team rules, reportedly failing to appear at a team meeting and beingunavailable by phone. At the time, his agent, Drew Rosenhaus, said that Burress was tending to urgent family matters. Burress signed a five-year, $35 millioncontract this fall after helping the Giants to a Super Bowl championship last season.

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

smh.gif
this negro....can't jus stay outta the danger zone...now u shoot yourself....
frown.gif
smh.gif
why you gotta assosciate the color of his skin with his actions?

anyway i hope dude is alright. I love Plax, dude is a clown sure hes a headcase but he kind of reminds me of a football Sprewell and Spree is my boy and justlike Spree my dude Plax came up BIG in the playoffs for NY last year.
pimp.gif

Wow
smh.gif
laugh.gif

The article said it isn't anything serious so I'm not going to feel sorry for the guy...
true 3 blue wrote:

This story doesn't sound believable.

And if it is, what the hell are you doing Plax?
grin.gif

I didn't believe it either until I went to ESPN.com and saw it...still a weird story though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

This story doesn't sound believable.

And if it is, what the hell are you doing Plax?
grin.gif
Im with True 3 Blue on this one ....this just doesnt add up just like Brandon Marshall over the summer. Im sure details will come out soon or inthe off season
nerd.gif

ESPN said it was in a club.

A) What are you doing in a club on Friday night before a game? I don't care if you're not going to play.

B) What are you doing with a gun in the club? If you're that scared for your life, you shouldn't be there in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom