Free 1 year Amazon Prime Membership for college students

pimp.gif
Good looking

Thank you OP
pimp.gif

Quick Question though will you have to pay once your year is up? Or can you just cancel your account right after?

Thank you OP
pimp.gif

Quick Question though will you have to pay once your year is up? Or can you just cancel your account right after?

Nice.

I think there's an option in your account settings where you can set it to cancel automatically. Not 100% sure.

I remember signing up for free (first time customer) and it was great. I ended up forgetting about it and they charged me $79 on my checking. I was like #$*? Emailed them saying some B.S stuff like what kinda business practice yall doing, etc and they refunded me the money back.

Amazon took a lot of heat for that.

Nice.

I think there's an option in your account settings where you can set it to cancel automatically. Not 100% sure.

I remember signing up for free (first time customer) and it was great. I ended up forgetting about it and they charged me $79 on my checking. I was like #$*? Emailed them saying some B.S stuff like what kinda business practice yall doing, etc and they refunded me the money back.

Amazon took a lot of heat for that.

I'm confused as to what this is. I'm gonna be a freshman in college next year so i'm eligible. What exactly are you getting?

Shipping benefits, exclusive deals and promotions, is that it?

I'm confused as to what this is. I'm gonna be a freshman in college next year so i'm eligible. What exactly are you getting?

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Yea you get free 2 day shipping on all orders regardless of the amount you spend... You can upgrade to 1 day shipping for $3.99

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Yea you get free 2 day shipping on all orders regardless of the amount you spend... You can upgrade to 1 day shipping for $3.99

Back
Top Bottom