Freck Billionaire " This is Family " Mixtape

Kidd Domination & Freck Billionaire - This is Family (Street Fam)

"[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Former Arista Records recording artist, Jeffrey Whitters p/k/a FreckBillionaire, was currently being held in Bergen County Jail in Northern New Jersey on $150,000 bail, before being expedited to his home state of Pennsylvaniaon multiple fugitive warrants.

The Street Fam member and CBL Entertainment CEO issues his first statement to the press since his incarceration. Freck began by stating "I'm thankingGod for answering all my prayers... finally all the grinding and hard work paid off... the Street Family you know me, (Paul) Cain, (Red) Cafe, and Fab just didour deal with a major."

Freck's longtime friend and personal manager, Omar "Animal Steele" Barnes, added "Freck is the best bar for bar new artist in the public eyeand we want to thank all of the fans who have shown their support through these trying times." Steele has also confirmed that Freck remains focused and isin fact making business moves. Upon his release from jail, Freck has already gotten back in the booth with fellow group member, Fabolous and producer Neo DaMatrix to work on new material for the Street Family Album.

Freck was recently featured on several tracks off of the Fabolous and DJ Drama critically acclaimed Gangsta Grillz mixtape entitled "There Is NoCompetition." He is also releasing his own Kidd Domination and Freck Billionaire: This Is Family the mixtape today, via the internet. Freck says "Iwanted to give y'all a lil treat, so my man Animal hooked me up to Kidd Domination to put together a 'Best Of' CD."
[/font]

Domination handed me the link lastnight wooooooo
sick.gif

http://www.myspace.com/thekiddomination

01.Intro - Live From The County Jail
02.John Blaze
glasses.gif

03.Ack Like U Know f. Fabolous, Paul Cain and Masspike Miles
pimp.gif

04.Jack Move f. Fabolous, Red Cafe and Paul Cain
05.Mo Cars, Mo Ho's Pt. 2
eek.gif

06.I Get Money
07.I'm Gettin Money f. Fabolous
08.Takin Pictures f. Fabolous, Red Cafe and Paul Cain
09.Philly To BK f. Foxy Brown
10.Lip Gloss
11.West Philly G
12.Mo Cars, Mo Ho's f. Fabolous
13.Break You Off f. Fabolous
14.60 Bars
15.All I Gotta Say
16.Cook It
17.Bar For Bar
18.Never Say Never f. Noche
19.Make Me Better (remix) - Fabolous f. Freck Billionaire and Neyo
20.Im Da Man (remix) f. Fabolous, Red Cafe and Paul Cain
21.Peanut Butter Pt.2 f. Shakez
smokin.gif

22.Pop Bottles f. Fabolous and Paul Cain
23.Outro

http://www.zshare.net/download/12015419925eeb69/

ENJOY.

maintenance.gif
Due to a power failure some of our servers have to re-initialize. This is expected to take approximately 2-3 hours MAX. Sorry for the inconvenience.

insert "boothisman.jpg"

Originally Posted by Kingtre

maintenance.gif
Due to a power failure some of our servers have to re-initialize. This is expected to take approximately 2-3 hours MAX. Sorry for the inconvenience.

insert "boothisman.jpg"

roll.gif

I been banned for a week and this is what i bring back so you can wait those 2-3hours its worth it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by THIRST CUSTOMS

Its aight...I kinda expected more but theres still some bangers..

rumor is this is only part 1 ...If there is a Part 2 I heard its all new stuff
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
I wonder when part 2 is supposed to drop...Def needa hear somenew/non-recycled Freck....he still that dude tho

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

Originally Posted by Kingtre

maintenance.gif

insert "boothisman.jpg"

roll.gif

I been banned for a week and this is what i bring back so you can wait those 2-3hours its worth it
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
naw your link/info is appreciated....the boo is for zhsare
laugh.gif

Seems like these are the only songs freck even has. I've been listening to Freck for a minute, but he hardly ever has new stuff.

the last fab mixtape put me on to freck and he is that dude!
this gets mad love.

Yo, Freck is nice w/ it. Why do these dudes look nothin like how they sound though.lol. I thought my mans was a medium hight dark dude
laugh.gif

yea..i was told by sergedeff a long time ago that this was just a compliation.....
smh.gif

but its coo to have all tehse tracks on one cd....good lookn out

NOT SURE IF THERE IS A "PT 2" BUT THERE WILL BE ANOTHER TAPE COMING OUT WITH NEW TRACKS

They all went hard on "Taking Pictures"...
"Ya'll %!@+# like L.A., Ya'll loss n jealous"
"I'm a Rich Yung boss, Gettin money is my occpation, My net worth numbers look like China's population"

Back
Top Bottom