Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Do you guys see black 750s yeezys with DS frags an equal trade?  
IMO, yes.

Some guy I sold to before hit me up asking if I would trade my Frags for his 750's, and I'm highly considering it only because I should have another pair of Frags soon. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

IMO, yes.

Some guy I sold to before hit me up asking if I would trade my Frags for his 750's, and I'm highly considering it only because I should have another pair of Frags soon. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
Well if my Eastbay order went through and gets shipped, I'm thinking about making this offer for a pair of frags.  Thanks for the advice on your end.  I cannot pay the current price so this may be my only shot.

IMO, yes.

Size 12 frags?

No worries lol , was eyeing a pair on stadium goods for $1250 & it looks like someone bought em , price just jumped to $1460

Thanks man I'm taking break from shoes for this new year and I had to get these before the prices shoot up.

Got these in the mail today [emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]
Wow I'm literally jealous when someone else is able to cop these!  Great pickup brah!  

Mind if I ask what size and how much you paid?

Back
Top Bottom