Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Got 3 now, feel a lot better bc I can finally wear a pair into the ground and not give a **** about weather conditions etc

@airmax1fanatic
tumblr_mqepmcnoeo1rskga0o1_400.gif

airraab airraab C'mon fam, you should know better by now :lol:

Last edited:
@SupraSaiyan  Thanks for that, but could you clarify on your decision?

I have a legit pair from release last year and just briefly compared it to the photos.  The back curvature of the shoe was the only thing that seemed slightly off, but was wondering if it was just the angle of the shot.  I didn't get to compare the inside tag yet.

Angles 4 and 5 were the red flags for me, plus no square size sticker on the insole.  Seller said lace bag came off also.  But box tag looks legit, or am I blind?  I have 2 legit pairs but haven't been home much to use a really close side by side comparison.

Last edited:
@SupraSaiyan
 Thanks for that, but could you clarify on your decision?

I have a legit pair from release last year and just briefly compared it to the photos.  The back curvature of the shoe was the only thing that seemed slightly off, but was wondering if it was just the angle of the shot.  I didn't get to compare the inside tag yet.

Angles 4 and 5 were the red flags for me, plus no square size sticker on the insole.  Seller said lace bag came off also.  But box tag looks legit, or am I blind?  I have 2 legit pairs but haven't been home much to use a really close side by side comparison.

Ask the seller for pics of the lace bag and you will see that these are fake.

redeyejedi redeyejedi A few things that throws me off are the "UK" letters seem to be a bit bold (should be thin), the "CM" letters are really bold (should be less bold) , the heels seem to be too straight in the angled pics instead of an inward curvature, the prodo dates seem a bit off (should read 07/09/14 - 09/11/14), no size sticker on the insoles just above the logo which they should have them.

Gonna need pics of the heels and lace bag as well to fully help you with the LC.

Last edited:
@xphishx713  @babyJs23  thanks for the feedback guys.  I just got home to check my pairs and I agree, no shoe protector, just the horn inside.  I knew the curvature on the back heel portion was off too once I looked at what I have at home.  The lettering on the inside tag, particularly the UK 10 look off too after further inspection as well.  

I guess if there's any doubt, they're more than likely fake.  I'm glad I was able to get 2 pairs early on, but was hoping to get a 3rd before prices are beyond outrageous.  I had traded a pair of 2013 AJ1 Breds and Fear V's for my 2nd pair of Fragments around January 2015 and am glad my I made that decision, especially with the announcement of a 2016 AJ1 Bred.  

It does look like Fragments are really drying up and becoming extremely hard to find now unfortunately...

Back
Top Bottom