Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Just decided to keep the $1200, gonna trade , my 88's , Chicago's & SHATTERED backboards for the frags , can re-cop the chi's & SB's from the new Flight23 Jordan store about to open at gulf gate mall in a month & i already had doubles of the 88's, paid retail for all 3, paid $650 & $700 for my 2 first pairs of frags week of release

Just decided to keep the $1200, gonna trade , my 88's , Chicago's & SHATTERED backboards for the frags , can re-cop the chi's & SB's from the new Flight23 Jordan store about to open at gulf gate mall in a month & i already had doubles of the 88's, paid retail for all 3, paid $650 & $700 for my 2 first pairs of frags week of release
I'd do that deal but minus the 88 3's, because I only have 1 pair and those are my favorite 3's of all time. I would have to throw in SUpreme 5's and cash or something. I would do that deal 
nthat.gif

Congrats on another pair.

Got plenty of 88's lolView media item 1813322 sold my supreme 5's last week for $550, thought it was a good deal , couldn't pass up , white ones sz 12
:wow: at all those 88's. Still regret selling my pair for $180, worn, a while back.

I had some guy offer to buy my Frags off my feet the other day while car shopping. Had to respectfully pass.

Last edited:
The offers you get for frags are amazing.

But nope all day... Two of my Heros man Mike and Fuji some things just aren't for sale.

Back
Top Bottom