Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

If you think resellers prices are ridiculous, traveling to NYC for a non guaranteed restock isn't much better.

A limited jordan, restock, in NYC, during a week about basketball. I'm guessing you guys didn't hear about how long the raffle line was at mercer. 

All those people, and throwing in resellers who saw the value of this shoe and throw in people thinking they'll waltz in during all star weekend to get them

and the fact that these wouldn't at all be the only jordan restock happening.

It sounds like a reach

Thinking of making the trip to NY just for these ASW releases

its worth it. i do it every year. I'm not sure how NYC will be considering that ***** is packed as hell on any given day, but in LA, Hou, Dal, Nola, its been hella stock around and pretty easy access. i got my royals that weekend. olive IXs, and anything I didn't get, I could have with effort.

resell on these might come down if the fakes flood like 88's did. would love to pick a second pair.

Saw on a FB group this morning: Guy is wanting to trade his size 8 royals for a size 7.5 or 7 in the Frags. 

Man IDK how I feel about this trade.

Legit Royals are so hard to come by... but you know they will eventually be re-released. Not so sure about the Frags having that treatment.

Ultimately I think the person getting the Frags is winning.
Huh, an argument that actually carries some weight; however, I still like Royals better lol. Either way, your point has a ton of validity. 
Trade outta hype, his loss.

Yall really b messing with FB groups, anytime I look in those a dude is getting burned. I was going to cop Royals once, he was willing to trade for like Concords and cash. 1st red flag. No NT SC Ebay nothing. Didn't want to do a trade service, "I got burned by them b4" but wanted me to ship first. His only ref was a Facebook group. Offered to just pay for the Royals instead of trade he started ignoring me lol.

Ppl called me crazy couple weeks ago when i was saying these were going to be over $800 resale, its the black/golds all over again

Told yall

Yah i have come to find FB and IG groups are just places for scammers and robbers. People getting stuck up at gunpoint for shoes.

And stupid kids taking pictures of money they don't have lol.

If there was an sneaker group that only allowed working adults in there i would join it.

Yah i have come to find FB and IG groups are just places for scammers and robbers. People getting stuck up at gunpoint for shoes.

And stupid kids taking pictures of money they don't have lol.

If there was an sneaker group that only allowed working adults in there i would join it.
Sounds like an solid idea. Lets start it lol I got the East u invite cats from the West.

Ppl called me crazy couple weeks ago when i was saying these were going to be over $800 resale, its the black/golds all over again

Told yall
ppl were whining when I kept saying 600+ too, it was just the lowball in em hoping pairs would be going for $350 :lol:. Now you got guys in here happy to get pairs at $600

Back
Top Bottom