Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Total scammer. That page has the same "stock" pics as other scammers. She ain't even real.

Scammers are using pictures of females to trick thirsty non gf having dudes into paying for shoes.

It's like being catfish scammed honeydicked for shoes lol.

edit :lol:

Just now checked eBay and prices are disrespectful as expected. Dudes have lost their damn minds. Here's too hoping prices come down a little. I'm seriously considering dropping $750 on these by Friday. Any NTers wanna help me out, shoot me the PM.
I just bought 2 pairs from a NT'er source, waiting for them to ship out now... I paid $750 shipped per =/ 

dhtowng dhtowng put your offer in your sig for frags. They are going to banhammer you if you keep posting offers.

Thanks man but I'm simply stating what I'm considering paying for these on the resell market. I'm not making an offer to anyone in particular and simply asked NTers to pm me with any leads. If a mod finds my post to be breaking the rules and contacts me about it, I'll glady remove or edit my post. Good looking out though.

he isnt laying tts is decent for these but .5 up is no issue either. I usually wear a 9.5-10 and i tried these on since i have10s in my aj1s as well and i can tell you now these 10.5s fit just like the size 10s i own.

dont tell me thatttttttttttttttt. hope they fit like the lm size 11's.

the 11.5 is $900?! :smh:

edit
laugh.gif

It kills me when these eBay fools ask for ridiculous prices and then don't even have the common decency to make shipping free

It kills me when these eBay fools ask for ridiculous prices and then don't even have the common decency to make shipping free
900 for a 185 shoe, u gonna have to look for decency elsewhere. Anyone paying that much will pay for shipping. Free shipping is mostly on shoes that wont sell.

Last edited:
@Prez T
How small? Do you own any other 1s?

not any Nike Air 1s . im on vacation now (i got them from the London Nike Lab location) and haven't been able to compare them to other Js . all i can say is that the size 14 i copped is the exact same length as a size 13 of the copper flightposites that dropped a few months ago (im a size 13) . it looks like Ghost Memphis' size 10.5 is the exact same length as a size 10 from his post a few pages back

Back
Top Bottom