Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

People saying they won't restock during ASW is delusional. Will it be easy to get a pair? hell no. Heck, I live in NYC and I wouldn't even try to line up for these. Pile the Fragment's on top of all the All Star Weekend edition sneakers, the line will be unbearable. Cops will shut it down for real. 

People saying they won't restock during ASW is delusional. Will it be easy to get a pair? hell no. Heck, I live in NYC and I wouldn't even try to line up for these. Pile the Fragment's on top of all the All Star Weekend edition sneakers, the line will be unbearable. Cops will shut it down for real. 
I'm trying to understand lol, but im 50/50 on a restock. I can see maybe 50 pairs to public

I see less than that. Even restocks will be backdoored or "friendly reminder" to the F&F of the employees. NOLA got the whole Prelude pack restock, and through the restock I was able to secure 5 pairs out of the 8 with the price drop. Though I don't see these dropping any lower than $600. AJ F23 NYC 1's will definitely be restocked. I'd hold off on copping on resell at the moment. 

Man we don't know how many pairs if any will be dropped for asw. I don't see how cats can sit up here and argue numbers that they have knowledge about. All we can do is wait and see. It's right around the corner. But like dude said NYC will eat good all weekend. 

So my size 10.5s just arrived and I must say I am actually really impressed with the leather quality of this, they are definitely softer than the LMs and any other retro besides the Banned 1s, in all honesty these are pretty close to the banned 1s only I think the banned are a little thicker cut. Any way pics to enjoy:

So my size 10.5s just arrived and I must say I am actually really impressed with the leather quality of this, they are definitely softer than the LMs and any other retro besides the Banned 1s, in all honesty these are pretty close to the banned 1s only I think the banned are a little thicker cut. Any way pics to enjoy:
View media item 1328538

View media item 1328539

View media item 1328540

View media item 1328541

View media item 1328542

View media item 1328543

View media item 1328544

View media item 1328545

View media item 1328546
Boy got some heat

thanks for the pics, you don't wear your sneakers?

thanks for the pics, you don't wear your sneakers?
LOL everything in those pics except the frags are worn. I tightened the laces for the pics and I don't get many creases since I don't have any daily beaters. When your over 200 pairs nothing really gets worn enough to look bad.

LOL everything in those pics except the frags are worn. I tightened the laces for the pics and I don't get many creases since I don't have any daily beaters. When your over 200 pairs nothing really gets worn enough to look bad.
yeah i know..but all my jordan 1s look way creased after a few wears! thats why i asked :tongue: too bad a pair of fragments won't crease by my feet... :frown:

yeah i know..but all my jordan 1s look way creased after a few wears! thats why i asked :tongue: too bad a pair of fragments won't crease by my feet... :frown:
The royals have quite a bit of creasing if you look as do my banned, they have prob been worn 4 or 5 times each.

The royals have quite a bit of creasing if you look as do my banned, they have prob been worn 4 or 5 times each.
how is the fit on the frags compared to your other 1s since they have the higher cut and OG molding. The frags are looking a lil big in pics so just wondering if I should .5 up or TTS.

how is the fit on the frags compared to your other 1s since they have the higher cut and OG molding. The frags are looking a lil big in pics so just wondering if I should .5 up or TTS.
To be honest I haven't tried them on since they are a 10.5 and I wear a 9.5-10 however I am really really tempted because My lux Ko's are 10s and these are the exact same length

. see below

Last edited:
can anyone compare the quality of fragments with the NYC23? just figuring out where i should focus for a good price..i like both

Saw on a FB group this morning: Guy is wanting to trade his size 8 royals for a size 7.5 or 7 in the Frags. 

Man IDK how I feel about this trade.

Legit Royals are so hard to come by... but you know they will eventually be re-released. Not so sure about the Frags having that treatment.

Ultimately I think the person getting the Frags is winning.
Huh, an argument that actually carries some weight; however, I still like Royals better lol. Either way, your point has a ton of validity. 

So apparently Colette in Paris didn't release any of the 30 pairs it received to the campers outside :lol: I find that funny.

Sneaker Legends all mad @ Colette on social media right now haha.

To be honest I haven't tried them on since they are a 10.5 and I wear a 9.5-10 however I am really really tempted because My lux Ko's are 10s and these are the exact same length
View media item 1328586. see below

those pic... :x :smh:

jesus christ man

View media item 1328538

View media item 1328539

View media item 1328540

View media item 1328541

View media item 1328542

View media item 1328543

View media item 1328544

View media item 1328545

View media item 1328546

:nerd:

How can peeps have any hate for this sneaker after these pics!
OG C/W or not, this sneaker is an absolute MUST for any OG 1 enthusiast
Just can't get enough

Thanks for the pictures sir
REPPED

The prices will come down. Sellers all have to undercut eachother on ebay.

Important thing is getting a clean pair and half these people buying have no idea if their pair is clean or not.

If I am paying resell I'm going to be damn sure I don't get some faulty pair before I put my money down. JB is still JB and folks are paying with just seeing an order confirm. Mistake....

Back
Top Bottom