Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

copped two pears prior to RD with the assistance of a NT homie..
smokin.gif

should be here by Wednesday

Frags will come down to 600ish but shoot back up

They're going to restock during All Star Weekend but a lot of people won't even be able to get there for that
Is that in Feb in NYC? Never been to ASW. Do they sell for retail? And how does it work? I'm guessing raffle or something

Is that in Feb in NYC? Never been to ASW. Do they sell for retail? And how does it work? I'm guessing raffle or something
That's what I'm hearing and it wouldn't be surprising either and yes it is

They'll be sold for retail price of course and most likely since NYC will be flooded it might be FCFS guaranteed ticket type of thing

Frags will come down to 600ish but shoot back up

They're going to restock during All Star Weekend but a lot of people won't even be able to get there for that

The "restock" i see is likely a F23 restock when they open back up. Prob pairs they had stashed just for the reopening.

The "restock" i see is likely a F23 restock when they open back up. Prob pairs they had stashed just for the reopening.
They'll most likely split allocation with the pop-up shop that'll be open during ASW , seen some pairs get cancelled though from the release last weekend too

Last edited:
i have no idea what fragment is lol

and i have no idea why these 150-160ish jordan 1s are reselling for 600-800?!?!

just stepped into this thread and im reading this. to be honest the limited tag and seeing how much these are reselling for almost make me regret not trying for em
tongue.gif
its not a bad look and colorway. but throw out whatever this fragment hype is and the limited tag, i dont mind missing em at all.

this is crazy
personally imo i think that frags are going to go up in price over time. looking at some past limited "OG" 1s such as royals and black and golds the price on those went up to the ridiculous price they are now based on their scarcity within the market. Hopefully I'm wrong since I'd love to scoop up another pair down the road if the price is right.

could be just me, but I think these stay high. I haven't seen nearly the amount of fakes with these as we did with Royals and Black/Red. I just can;t imagine the price coming down to $600 level. There's just not enough pairs out there.

I think due to fears of all of the fakes, the royals and black reds didn't jump out to outrageousness like these did. I think if more people felt fakes/gm pairs were out there, the price wouldn't have skyrocketed, so quickly.

The fakes I'm seeing are pictures people are using over and over. The black/red had the most obvious/ridiculous fakes I've ever seen, and I'm not great at spotting them. It could be the sandwich sized lace bags we were seeing that was an easy tell.

Oh trust that the fakes are here. Most of them with the black frag logo with sellers claiming they are sample or test pairs.

Look at youtube, same chinese *** that pushes all the other fakes is selling these.

They are going to update the fakes to have the new logo if they havent already done it.

They'll most likely split allocation with the pop-up shop that'll be open during ASW , seen some pairs get cancelled though from the release last weekend too
True, but I wouldn't expect to see many. It'll likely be like the Black/Gold 1s that they "restocked" earlier this year.

It's believable that they restock for ASW but highly doubt that it'll be enough to decrease prices.

I they restock it will be less than 100 pairs. I can tell you that right off the bat.

Im pretty sure this is the least I have seen people cook in any NT thread. What less than 10 people in this thread got this (somehow multiple pairs each tho)

Last edited:
I they restock it will be less than 100 pairs. I can tell you that right off the bat.

Im pretty sure this is the least I have seen people cook in any NT thread. What less than 10 people in this thread got this (somehow multiple pairs each tho)
Bingo.

Then eliminate backdoored pairs & whatever is left you're going to have to compete with hypebeast central NYers + out of town cats in for ASW.

I cooked on my size 10.5; but I have all plans on wearing them. I feel asw restock (if happens) will only increase the price of these as stated earlier.

I think these will stay in the $700+ price range regardless of a restock or not.

I don't see these getting the retro treatment like Royals or BREDs down the road. Feel like its a one time release.

Who knows? Maybe JB will release these in the future without the Fragment logo.

Last edited:
I think these will stay in the $700+ price range regardless of a restock or not.

I don't see these getting the retro treatment like Royals or BREDs down the road. Feel like its a one time release.

Who knows? Maybe JB will release these in the future without the Fragment logo.
would love these GR'd w/o the frag logo. I'm paying up bc I need this colorway in the collection.

Back
Top Bottom