• Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
New Mutants is my most anticipated CBM film
Dark Phoenix is second I just wanna see what they do.

I knew apocalypse was gonna be whack once Singer said it was gonna be a straightup disaster flick

If this movie is better than Apocalypse, then sure. I have yet to finish Apocalypse lol.

But I may watch when it's on HBO or FX due to the fact it's the last Fox film.

she should just be naked the whole time as dark phoenix

dph_211_teenspirit_ewcover_v3-0.jpg

Don't speak on young Sansa in such manner
picard.png

I'm watching it. Haven't missed a comic book flick yet. Won't start now.

i stopped watching non-deadpool fox movies and DCEU movies in theaters

disappointed i didnt maintain that discipline with WW, suicide squad and even aquaman (to a degree).. aquaman was ok, but at the end it felt like they threw up CGI on the screen

logan i dont regret not seeing on the big screen, just because it isnt THAT type of CBM that i think you need to see on the big screen or imax

of the above i did see on the big screen, only seeing the saving private ryan scene from WW i'd say was worth it

I'll see Phoenix in theaters most likely but I won't be paying to see it.

#FinesseGang

Got Fandango credits to use, this will definitely be one of the films to use it on. No way am I paying to see this.

Ummmmmm, there are other movies I'm sure you could use it on

End game.. far from home.. once upon a time in Hollywood.. john sick 3.. new Godzilla.. captain marvel.. detective Pokémon.. shazam.. toy story 4.. the lion king.. hellboy.. MIB.. the Irishman

They done went full Carrie with this Dark Phoenix movie :lol:

Her saying when she loses control bad things happen was lifted straight from the Hulk :lol:

That's not really how the DP is suppose to be depicted. She's supposed to be possessed and consumed with absolute power.

W/e though. Despite not caring about this flick. I can say the trailer was better than the last boring one at least if only for the action.

Last edited:
Decent trailer, if I’m to be honest, this franchise has had the highest acting caliber of all CBMs by far, McAvoy, Fassbender alone put anyone else in any comic book movie to shame and legit Evan Peters KILLS his role as QS...I think he’s the reason they kept QS in the roster as a main X-men for the film.

If i was the McU I wouldn’t recast the X-men tbh...just polish them and let those actors rock out

If i was the McU I wouldn’t recast the X-men tbh...just polish them and let those actors rock out
This is what ive been saying.
Find a new wolverine and rogue. And lets go
No one wants sookie stackhouse to be her anymore

It isn’t like they don’t have their hands full trying to properly cast the Fantastic Four, seems like a waste of resources and acting caliber to scratch some of these actors, is so away with JLaw tho...eventhough she actually seems like she might put some effort in this one, or she might be the first sacrifice to go because I don’t see her in any other scenes aside from the one she just got blasted in...lol

Fassbender in the McU would be amazing, that cats screen pressence is awesome and somehow Fox managed to find his perfect match in McAvoy, can’t even say who’s better at their role

I'm hoping they have more impressive feats in the movie. Phoenix is divine power. She's omnipotent. Any and all things should be menial.

Back
Top Bottom