Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Unpopular opinion here, but they did a hell of a job with that trailer, movie will probably still be trash, but anyone who says that trailer is garbage is fanboying for Marvel HEAVY....Mags letting those ARs sing....lord...

I don't even think they put Lawrence in any makeup.
That honestly looks like the put a blue filter on her face/body in post production
that could easily be a still from star trek the next generation

I don't even think they put Lawrence in any makeup.
That honestly looks like the put a blue filter on her face/body in post production
that could easily be a still from star trek the next generation
Yup. Couple spots on the face and called it quits. What a horrible casting job that continues to ruin everything

Her makeup and look really has gotten worse over the course of 3 movies :lol:

And I hope the MCU never touches the Phoenix Saga. Quite frankly, I don’t think it’s that great of a story, not to mention, we literally just watched Umbrella Academy run with a watered down version (which I actually enjoyed).

I wanna know why fox believes jean needs to be dressed like scarlet witch

I know they don’t get how the Phoenix gorge works, but why is there a dress code?

Thought it was just me on shortys makeup.
Thats probably a selling poiint toget her back in the role "hey we'll cgi the blue this time"

Just watched The Wolverine extended cut and it actually made the movie better. The scene where he’s heading over to rescue Mariko was way better and bloodier than the theatrical cut.

Ending still sucked.

Still one of my favorite mid/post credits scenes. Seeing everyone freeze and then seeing a wheelchair maneuvering through the crowd.. had me in my feels.

Just watched The Wolverine extended cut and it actually made the movie better. The scene where he’s heading over to rescue Mariko was way better and bloodier than the theatrical cut.

Ending still sucked.

Still one of my favorite mid/post credits scenes. Seeing everyone freeze and then seeing a wheelchair maneuvering through the crowd.. had me in my feels.
Movie makes me more mad tha origins. You have wolverine, ninjas and samurais. How do you **** that up! Make a basic love story/ everything he gets into ends up getting people killed story and be done! Done!!! Bhaaaaa!

Finally watched Deadpool 2 and I actually enjoyed it. I felt like the jokes weren't 'too much' as compared to the first film.

Morena Bacarrin is so fine.

After seeing that trailer I really don't know if I'm seeing that Dark Phoenix in theaters.

After seeing that trailer I really don't know if I'm seeing that Dark Phoenix in theaters.

Was zero chance of that happening after I saw apocalypse on a streaming site

Fox and DC gotta prove something before they get more of my money

Not including deadpool.. and yes still applies to DC after aquabro (which I didn't mind watching I just wish I didn't pay to see it)

Was zero chance of that happening after I saw apocalypse on a streaming site

Fox and DC gotta prove something before they get more of my money

Not including deadpool.. and yes still applies to DC after aquabro (which I didn't mind watching I just wish I didn't pay to see it)
Well yeah I'm talking to the extent I may not even finesse the movie theater and see it for free.

I'm seeing such a rehash of X3 and I'm just thinking how did they think this was a good idea?

Just looking at those ugly knockoff Morrison era X-suits is making me sad.

Fox is pretty much done with though. No more chances. W/e th3 company is calling itself (the New Fox Group or w/e) I don't see them back in the movie game heavy in this lane. Probably do indie stuff and safer movies before they work themselves up to trying to be respectable.

The last xman movie that got my money was Logan. Before that, Dofp.

Deadpool 1 and 2 got my money.

Never seen FF reboot, and Apocalypse.

I'm slightly open to seeing Dark Phoenix and New Mutants. My rationale for boycotting xmen doesn't exist anymore because they're joining the mcu regardless.

Deadpool 1 and 2 got my money

Logan I saw at this place that I have a membership with that I can see movies for free, but like 2-3 months after release

Apocalypse I caught on a stream site.. ditto fan4tastic

Deadpool 2 was ok.

Lady who played Domino was the highlight of the movie. Without her I would've have liked her nearly as much.

I wonder if marvel can recast her as somebody else in the mcu...

Home Alone, Alien, Predator, Avatar, planet of the apes, Deadpool, FF, Die Hard, Xmen

Damn fox has a lot of IP

And it's all going to Disney

Watch Disney reboot Home Alone into a brand new franchise in 2020 lol

Home alone and die hard can be left alone

Alien, they need to bring David fincher back.. planet of the apes is good after the resent movies

Don't care about avatar

Back
Top Bottom