Found the PERFECT girl for DCAllAmerican....

Originally Posted by chrome vapors

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by toast1985

Wonder if she can find a discount at her local gym...
THIS. This country is a joke when it comes to decency obesity.
She saved a ton of money, and ya'll attack her weight. 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Annddd this country is also a joke when it comes to sensitivity. Get real. She is a classic example of obese America.
Are you serious? Do you even know what obese means? She's overweight, not obese. There's a difference.  Let's see what you're looking like when you get to the 40-50 year old mark.

I wouldn't even go so far as to say she's overweight.

How do y'all determine that she is obese/overweight when you have no type of information on her health.

This is undoubtedly one of the biggest and saddest displays of both stupidity and prejudice.

Y'all mofos are straight up pathetic (finns and toast). Honestly though, I wouldn't expect anything less from NT when it comes down to bashing a black woman.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i saw that Extreme Couponing show and it was OD...yeah they saved alot but that had enough stuff to last them YEARS but kept buying...why?

after watching i'm gonna try to start using coupons...i dont but alot of food tho...just meat cereal and grapes
nerd.gif

embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i saw that Extreme Couponing show and it was OD...yeah they saved alot but that had enough stuff to last them YEARS but kept buying...why?

after watching i'm gonna try to start using coupons...i dont but alot of food tho...just meat cereal and grapes
nerd.gif

embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Annddd this country is also a joke when it comes to sensitivity. Get real. She is a classic example of obese America.
Are you serious? Do you even know what obese means? She's overweight, not obese. There's a difference.  Let's see what you're looking like when you get to the 40-50 year old mark.

How do y'all determine that she is obese/overweight when you have no type of information on her health.

This is undoubtedly one of the biggest and saddest displays of both stupidity and prejudice.

Y'all mofos are straight up pathetic (finns and toast). Honestly though, I wouldn't expect anything less from NT when it comes down to bashing a black woman.

tired.gif

What more information do I need? I could give a visual BMI check, to determine she's overweight. You sound hurt, that must be your Mom or something. And bashing Black Women? Stop it. If that's whats making you sound so butt hurt you need to log off, because this clearly has nothing to do with her ethnicity.

I will admit, the point I brought up has nothing to do w/ the intent of the post. But it is what it is now.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

tired.gif

What more information do I need? I could give a visual BMI check, to determine she's overweight. You sound hurt, that must be your Mom or something. And bashing Black Women? Stop it. If that's whats making you sound so butt hurt you need to log off, because this clearly has nothing to do with her ethnicity.

I will admit, the point I brought up has nothing to do w/ the intent of the post. But it is what it is now.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

tired.gif

"A visual BMI check"...pathetic indeed.

And as for being hurt, never that. You bring my mom into the discussion and I'm the one who is hurt?...rich...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Like you, I call 'em like I see it and that's why I checked the "stupid", "pathetic", "ignorant" , and "slightly humorous" box next to your name.

smile.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

tired.gif

"A visual BMI check"...pathetic indeed.

And as for being hurt, never that. You bring my mom into the discussion and I'm the one who is hurt?...rich...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Like you, I call 'em like I see it and that's why I checked the "stupid", "pathetic", "ignorant" , and "slightly humorous" box next to your name.

smile.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

tired.gif

Obesity ≠ overweight though.

You just sound foolish rambling about this countries health issues when it's obvious you don't really know what you're talking about.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

tired.gif

Obesity ≠ overweight though.

You just sound foolish rambling about this countries health issues when it's obvious you don't really know what you're talking about.

idk its not like she's mindnumbingly fat or anything.. she looks like she used to be "thick" or rather slightly overweight and gained weight in her menopausal years.

tbh her weight didnt really jump out to me that much in the vid.

idk its not like she's mindnumbingly fat or anything.. she looks like she used to be "thick" or rather slightly overweight and gained weight in her menopausal years.

tbh her weight didnt really jump out to me that much in the vid.

Part of me clicked this thread thinking there would be no girl at all and that it was some sort of DC bash thread.
laugh.gif

Part of me clicked this thread thinking there would be no girl at all and that it was some sort of DC bash thread.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom