Found the PERFECT girl for DCAllAmerican....

I thought I was the only one who clipped coupons in the Sunday paper
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chrome vapors

Obesity ≠ overweight though.

You just sound foolish rambling about this countries health issues when it's obvious you don't really know what you're talking about.

You guys are a sad, sad bunch. It's obvious YOU my friend are the clueless one.

This country has a serious problem with obesity (Obesity is an abnormal accumulation of body fat, usually 20% or more over an individual's ideal body weight. - definition) and this woman is a prime example. Get a milk, sit down, and shut up. Thanks.

Originally Posted by chrome vapors

Obesity ≠ overweight though.

You just sound foolish rambling about this countries health issues when it's obvious you don't really know what you're talking about.

You guys are a sad, sad bunch. It's obvious YOU my friend are the clueless one.

This country has a serious problem with obesity (Obesity is an abnormal accumulation of body fat, usually 20% or more over an individual's ideal body weight. - definition) and this woman is a prime example. Get a milk, sit down, and shut up. Thanks.

Crazy...
eek.gif

I'm inspired...

However, people at my local supermarket would probably curse me out if I held up the line for that long...
laugh.gif

Eff 'em tho...
pimp.gif

Crazy...
eek.gif

I'm inspired...

However, people at my local supermarket would probably curse me out if I held up the line for that long...
laugh.gif

Eff 'em tho...
pimp.gif

well damn, that was so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I used to work at a grocery store and I always found it entertaining when people did this. It was funny catching them trying to use coupons they arent supposed to though.

well damn, that was so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I used to work at a grocery store and I always found it entertaining when people did this. It was funny catching them trying to use coupons they arent supposed to though.

Back
Top Bottom