Found the PERFECT girl for DCAllAmerican....

laugh.gif
:

I've seen a lady do that before at Country Mart with literally 2 baskets of stuff on Saturday morning (double coupon day including free and buy one get one coupons). The Commissary (Military only) takes all coupons too including free ones and like someone above said, most of the time don't even check to make sure you have the right item, just scan it.

You can get coupons online from eBay, or sites like www.e-junkie.com plus spam mailers, newspapers, and many business circulars right in front of the store

I've seen a lady do that before at Country Mart with literally 2 baskets of stuff on Saturday morning (double coupon day including free and buy one get one coupons). The Commissary (Military only) takes all coupons too including free ones and like someone above said, most of the time don't even check to make sure you have the right item, just scan it.

You can get coupons online from eBay, or sites like www.e-junkie.com plus spam mailers, newspapers, and many business circulars right in front of the store

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Do they have coupons for Costco??

a lot of the coupons for costco aren't really needed tho. the price is already reduced when you go check out.

happened to me once while buying a case of red bull.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Do they have coupons for Costco??

a lot of the coupons for costco aren't really needed tho. the price is already reduced when you go check out.

happened to me once while buying a case of red bull.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by toast1985

Wonder if she can find a discount at her local gym...
THIS. This country is a joke when it comes to decency obesity.
She saved a ton of money, and ya'll attack her weight. 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Annddd this country is also a joke when it comes to sensitivity. Get real. She is a classic example of obese America.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Annddd this country is also a joke when it comes to sensitivity. Get real. She is a classic example of obese America.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I aint even mad...smart shopper.� I got no patience to cut coupons like that, but damn
eek.gif
�

Spoiler 
21lpgeq.png
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler had me shook and confused.. totally caught me off guard

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I aint even mad...smart shopper.� I got no patience to cut coupons like that, but damn
eek.gif
�

Spoiler 
21lpgeq.png
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler had me shook and confused.. totally caught me off guard

Working at a supermarket, I've seen it all. Not trying to sound like an *## but it's the usually the Indians who do this, and just resell it in their little convenience stores. They'd go and get tons of Sunday papers and show up with platic bagS full of coupons.

Working at a supermarket, I've seen it all. Not trying to sound like an *## but it's the usually the Indians who do this, and just resell it in their little convenience stores. They'd go and get tons of Sunday papers and show up with platic bagS full of coupons.

i saw that Extreme Couponing show and it was OD...yeah they saved alot but that had enough stuff to last them YEARS but kept buying...why?

after watching i'm gonna try to start using coupons...i dont but alot of food tho...just meat cereal and grapes

i saw that Extreme Couponing show and it was OD...yeah they saved alot but that had enough stuff to last them YEARS but kept buying...why?

after watching i'm gonna try to start using coupons...i dont but alot of food tho...just meat cereal and grapes

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

nerd.gif

I don't just doesn't seem right to me. I mean what is she using, 99% off coupons? How is it possible to go from $230 to under $40 (before the shoppers card)

I don't just doesn't seem right to me. I mean what is she using, 99% off coupons? How is it possible to go from $230 to under $40 (before the shoppers card)

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Are you serious? Do you even know what obese means? She's overweight, not obese. There's a difference.  Let's see what you're looking like when you get to the 40-50 year old mark.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Are you serious? Do you even know what obese means? She's overweight, not obese. There's a difference.  Let's see what you're looking like when you get to the 40-50 year old mark.

Originally Posted by chrome vapors

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I wouldn't even go so far as to say she's overweight.

How do y'all determine that she is obese/overweight when you have no type of information on her health.

This is undoubtedly one of the biggest and saddest displays of both stupidity and prejudice.

Y'all mofos are straight up pathetic (finns and toast). Honestly though, I wouldn't expect anything less from NT when it comes down to bashing a black woman.

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom