Found the PERFECT girl for DCAllAmerican....

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

to get $230 in free food ill cut coupons all day

You'd probably have to spend all day everyday looking for those savings.
Misconception. If you get Sunday papers, and random coupons during the week at your residence, you don't have to spend all do to look for anything. Only people that don't know what the hell they speak of say these type of comments.

Misconception. If you get Sunday papers, and random coupons during the week at your residence, you don't have to spend all do to look for anything. Only people that don't know what the hell they speak of say these type of comments.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Damn, DC...that was kinda harsh
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Usually no coupons for fresh produce, which is why I usually suffer.
I figured as much. Unfortunately, its too expensive for many to eat healthy
30t6p3b.gif

Usually no coupons for fresh produce, which is why I usually suffer.
I figured as much. Unfortunately, its too expensive for many to eat healthy
30t6p3b.gif

Yup plus you sign up for manufactures coupons, plus a few of the lists. And going on double coupon days, plus freezing what you don't need to use in the immediate future.

Yup plus you sign up for manufactures coupons, plus a few of the lists. And going on double coupon days, plus freezing what you don't need to use in the immediate future.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif

I just hate when people speak on things they know nothing about. Clipping coupons isn't an ALL day process. Hell, it isn't even an hour long process.

Want to make it easier, do it with your woman. Sit and look over the paper on Sunday night while Family Guy is on. Clip coupons. If you can logically disrespect a practice that saves money then I don't have any words for you.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif

I just hate when people speak on things they know nothing about. Clipping coupons isn't an ALL day process. Hell, it isn't even an hour long process.

Want to make it easier, do it with your woman. Sit and look over the paper on Sunday night while Family Guy is on. Clip coupons. If you can logically disrespect a practice that saves money then I don't have any words for you.

Back
Top Bottom