Forget the fact that he's a Wizard for a second...John Wall's rookie season

i just hope his injury isnt going to bother him for the rest of his career....
but he has the potential to be great

i just hope his injury isnt going to bother him for the rest of his career....
but he has the potential to be great

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Sidebar, Capt. Kirk was the critical reason the Wizards beat the Kings in OT awhile back. Wall's defense was horrible (avoiding fouls will do that) and his iso jumpers weren't cutting it. 

He's also a critical reason for many of our loses too.

Sidebar, Capt. Kirk was the critical reason the Wizards beat the Kings in OT awhile back. Wall's defense was horrible (avoiding fouls will do that) and his iso jumpers weren't cutting it. 

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Please trade him. Plenty of good teams would love to have Hinrich off the bench. 

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Please trade him. Plenty of good teams would love to have Hinrich off the bench. 

with no turnovers
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not a fan of Wall. Think he is real overrated...

Plus, him always sittin' out always makes him look like a guy that isn't durable.

Not a fan of Wall. Think he is real overrated...

Plus, him always sittin' out always makes him look like a guy that isn't durable.

14 assist and they lose by 18....
laugh.gif
he puts up stats but he aint makin them better

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

laugh.gif

Right...
Because a good point guard would easily make guys like Javale McGee and Andray Blatche much better.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

laugh.gif

Right...
Because a good point guard would easily make guys like Javale McGee and Andray Blatche much better.

Dude's just on a roster full of knuckleheads. Once they can get some more mature pieces around him he'll be a top-tier point guard.

Dude's just on a roster full of knuckleheads. Once they can get some more mature pieces around him he'll be a top-tier point guard.

He's having a great year for a rookie. Glad he was drafted to the Wizards, I'm able to watch their games whenever, due to living in the area.

& Although Blake has blown up this year, I still believe Wall will be the better out of the 2(Not sure how popular of an opinion that is)
I love his upside more than Blake's, as far as room for improvement he has a lot more & for being as good as he already is, if he reaches his full potential.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

He's having a great year for a rookie. Glad he was drafted to the Wizards, I'm able to watch their games whenever, due to living in the area.

& Although Blake has blown up this year, I still believe Wall will be the better out of the 2(Not sure how popular of an opinion that is)
I love his upside more than Blake's, as far as room for improvement he has a lot more & for being as good as he already is, if he reaches his full potential.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

He needs to stop passing to Blatche. I would honestly kill dude if I had to play with him, I feel for you Warriors fan who have to watch dude play. He is is a poor man's Al Harrington and that is is saying something.

He needs to stop passing to Blatche. I would honestly kill dude if I had to play with him, I feel for you Warriors fan who have to watch dude play. He is is a poor man's Al Harrington and that is is saying something.

immediately became a die hard Wizards fan once they drafted him. Already one of my favorite players at all time, his freshman year at UK was amazing. Dude has an incredible knack for managing the game, can take over when needed to, knows when to pass and when to create his own shot, and is becoming a tremendous leader.

Anyone who has followed him can tell that he isn't really a bad kid either... really just what Washington needs.

I know the Rose and Wall comparisons have been made a bunch due to them both playing under Coach Cal... but the classic criticism of D. Rose not having "IT" in the big moments can't be made against Wall. John Wall has a TON of the Superstar "IT" quality in him and performs at his best under the big lights. He is a prodigy IMO.

immediately became a die hard Wizards fan once they drafted him. Already one of my favorite players at all time, his freshman year at UK was amazing. Dude has an incredible knack for managing the game, can take over when needed to, knows when to pass and when to create his own shot, and is becoming a tremendous leader.

Anyone who has followed him can tell that he isn't really a bad kid either... really just what Washington needs.

I know the Rose and Wall comparisons have been made a bunch due to them both playing under Coach Cal... but the classic criticism of D. Rose not having "IT" in the big moments can't be made against Wall. John Wall has a TON of the Superstar "IT" quality in him and performs at his best under the big lights. He is a prodigy IMO.

I doubt he stays in Washington though. Probably end up in a big market after his rookie contract.

Back
Top Bottom