FORGET FRANK LUCAS.... PABLO ESCOBAR = GREATEST GANGSTER OF ALL TIME

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

i met frank lucas. hes in a wheel chair. he went to my school in the bx talking about not to do drugs or follow his route. really inspiring. a legend standing in front of me. it was so hot. he gave me a poster. he said that he payed millions of dollars a week to pay off the crooked cops. now add all that up per year. it must be over 100 mil just paying the cops alone. he said he had multiple houses and stuff. and that the movie is sort of like it but most of it was fake.

when and where was this, I think I remember

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

This man had more power then any 1 drug dealer ever. This man killed about 500 cops, some judges, and god knows how many civilians. He made Forbes top 10 list at one point (forgot exactly where he ranked) and on top of that, this man built his own luxury jail to serve his time in. For that he gets the
pimp.gif
.He aint even get caught he turned himself in lol. I have no idea how he was able to do all this but Pablo > Frank, Nore, whoever!
You really need to do your homework
grin.gif

Griselda Blanco > Pablo

indifferent.gif
you need to do your homework...there was more going on than whatcocaine cowboys showed buddy
eyes.gif

frank and pablo are very much appreciated....
they should make a movie for pablo (like american gangster)

Originally Posted by ScottyHoward42

yo there's nothing cool or gangster about killing a bunch of innocent people and pretty much single handedly destroying a country

QFT...DUDES LIKE THIS $++@ UP THE WORLD

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Originally Posted by ScottyHoward42

yo there's nothing cool or gangster about killing a bunch of innocent people and pretty much single handedly destroying a country

QFT...DUDES LIKE THIS $++@ UP THE WORLD

who said it was cool?

you cant judge Pablo........maybe he just a product of his environment.

LESfamilia wrote:
Originally Posted by Keithahundred

LESfamilia wrote:
51and3rd wrote:
Originally Posted by Yoda

51and3rd wrote:
This man had more power then any 1 drug dealer ever. This man killed about 500 cops, some judges, and god knows how many civilians. He made Forbes top 10 list at one point (forgot exactly where he ranked) and on top of that, this man built his own luxury jail to serve his time in. For that he gets the
pimp.gif
.He aint even get caught he turned himself in lol. I have no idea how he was able to do all this but Pablo > Frank, Nore, whoever!

Yeah..

A person who kills that many innocent people and ruining that many lives gets the
pimp.gif
from me.

indifferent.gif
I never gave a
pimp.gif
for killing, I gave a
pimp.gif
for building his own jail.

Everyone on NT wants to be someones parent..... not jus you but I see about 4 or 5 others in this post.
tired.gif
Sad

No one would want to be known as the parent of a person with such a horrible code of ethics.

Just because I and others in this post are mature enough (or maybe just pragmatic) enough to see the toxic nature of these individuals' personas doesn't mean we're crusading like some sort of religious zealots. I can tell most of the people co-signing them have never seen the damage the drug trade can do to families, communities, and entire cities. If they have and still insist on applauding these individuals, then they are just sick people.

I guess I'm a sick motha****a
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pablo FTW
pimp.gif
. Just playing playing
roll.gif
chill out bro it's just a discussion nothing serious, nobody is getting killed for talking about this.
LOL, I'm cool. I just find it funny that most of these dudes talk like they've had Vine City on lock for years and they haven't even touched the powder on a doughnut.

%@+ are you even talkin about? If you don't like whats bein talked about in this post then stop comin in it. Simple, and I've lived in real hoods, Iknow what drugs do to a community and to my own family, stop preachin on +%## you have no idea about. And don't try to use a bunch of words you looked upin a thesaurus to try to prove other wise. This is NT not school.

yea i seen that special they said they would rather do a deal wit him to save there city then to have it destroyed and how drugs wasnt cubas problem so theydidnt care about that.... the laws in the us is more strict then ovaseas

yea i seen that special they said they would rather do a deal wit him to save there city then to have it destroyed and how drugs wasnt cubas problem so theydidnt care about that.... the laws in the us is more strict then ovaseas

Originally Posted by DaGreatJ

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

Was Pablo worth more than Griselda?
Probably not... but Griselda is chilling somewhere on Earth and Pablo ain't
Griselda is probably dead, when she got out she got deported back to Colombia.
Them Colombians had a price on her head

stop...griselda worked for pablo...so obviously pablos bank account >griseldas bank account did you people pay attention to cocaine cowboys at all or wereyou all just amazed at the number of people she killed in miami and assumed that equaled running the show even though it was obvious that it was run fromcolombia...she was just a middle woman

Originally Posted by r33p04s

stop...griselda worked for pablo...so obviously pablos bank account >griseldas bank account did you people pay attention to cocaine cowboys at all or were you all just amazed at the number of people she killed in miami and assumed that equaled running the show even though it was obvious that it was run from colombia...she was just a middle woman
No Pablo worked for Griselda go and get Cocaine Cowboys 2
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom