FORGET FRANK LUCAS.... PABLO ESCOBAR = GREATEST GANGSTER OF ALL TIME

Originally Posted by r33p04s

I thought this was common knowledge...
It is...the OP just found that out now though.
laugh.gif

You guys forget who Noriega and Pablo's boss was, Fidel Castro.

Frank Lucas had nothing on Rayful Edmond.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

He aint even get caught he turned himself in
no..

pablodead.gif

think he was referring to the other manhunt where he built the jail to serve his time...

No....... that was years after he turned himself in. He then off'd a couple cats from in his jail, then went on the run. Then he was killed.

I dunno I go by how much said dealer makes......Griselda and this dude El Chapo is the top imo. They both damn for sure ruthless too no doubt.

Look it up. Rayful was making $300 million a year when he was 19 until he got locked up. This was in the late 80's.

He was supplied by the Columbian Cartels.

This man had more power then any 1 drug dealer ever. This man killed about 500 cops, some judges, and god knows how many civilians. He made Forbes top 10 list at one point (forgot exactly where he ranked) and on top of that, this man built his own luxury jail to serve his time in. For that he gets the
pimp.gif
.He aint even get caught he turned himself in lol. I have no idea how he was able to do all this but Pablo > Frank, Nore, whoever!

That's right. And if you've got the US Delta Force and Special Forces units going after you, you know you're one bad dude. I think Pablo got killedat a rooftop during a shootout.

I don't know why you guys insist on lionizing these vermin.

If I had to pick though, I'd take John Gotti and then for personal reasons, Manuel Noriega.

Stop bringing up Griselda in the league of Pablo and Ochoa (his boss) Griselda was their arm in the states...she worked FOR them...she was not on their levelas far as power...she was ruthless no doubt but she isn't in the same league

For that he gets the
pimp.gif

Sound like a wannabe thug trying to play cheerleader and glorifying someone who doesn't deserve to be glorified. Easy for you to say all thisfrom the sidelines when you haven't been affected by any of the negativity people like him have brought to others. Lame.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

I dunno I go by how much said dealer makes......Griselda and this dude El Chapo is the top imo. They both damn for sure ruthless too no doubt.
idk about Mama Blanco... cakey? yea ruthless? yea ....but she was also kinda stupid...and was basically the reason all them good times gotbrought to an end- she was tryna run it like she was in one of these countries like a colombia, mexico, cuba etc...that wasnt gonna fly here...

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

He aint even get caught he turned himself in
no..

pablodead.gif

He did turn himself in, but then decided to leave his own prison, then years later got killed with Colombian Police/Military forces with the help of US DeltaForce who tracked his cell phone coordinates and location.

Originally Posted by Shapeshiftah

"killing pablo" is a must read.

the man instrumented the bombing of an airliner, killed three presidential candidates, took over the palace of justice, etc.. dude was ruthless.

Ya I think that book was written by the same author of Blackhawk Down.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

You know nothing. Don't get me wrong, Ray accomplished some #!!@ during his run, but naaaaaaaaaah.

Building your own Jail is Boss as hell, they say he had every key in it minus the one to leave out of the prison
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

You know nothing. Don't get me wrong, Ray accomplished some #!!@ during his run, but naaaaaaaaaah.

Building your own Jail is Boss as hell, they say he had every key in it minus the one to leave out of the prison
smh.gif
Ray was still holding it down while he was in jail. The only reason Ray got caught, was because of your boy Alpo.

I actually seen this cat in person(Alpo) a few months back, he stays in DC now.

smh.gif
Ray was still holding it down while he was in jail. The only reason Ray got caught, was because of your boy Alpo.

laugh.gif
That's not my boy, I'm not from NYC nor do I have no ties to him ... and actually Ray got caught because of his best friend and that white broadhe was rocking with, they got caught and they both flipped on him.

Po is the reason Wayne Perry got sent to the FEDS.

smh.gif

laugh.gif
That's not my boy, I'm not from NYC nor do I have no ties to him ... and actually Ray got caught because of his best friend and that white broad he was rocking with, they got caught and they both flipped on him.

Po is the reason Wayne Perry got sent to the FEDS.

Oh, I was just messing with you homie. But Alpo definately told on alot of people.

I can't post how I know what I know, but he told on Ray.

- i cant wait for the day they finally give Raful a movie of some sort so all you DC/MD/VA dudes can shut the hell up aboutRayful....jesus
smh.gif

Originally Posted by r33p04s

Stop bringing up Griselda in the league of Pablo and Ochoa (his boss) Griselda was their arm in the states...she worked FOR them...she was not on their level as far as power...she was ruthless no doubt but she isn't in the same league
If I remember correctly from Cocaine Cowboys (1 or 2) Griselda was the one who put Pablo in the game.. She just got carried away with ruthlesskillings and Pablo eventually turned on her. It's crazy she's still alive with all the stuff she's done

yo there's nothing cool or gangster about killing a bunch of innocent people and pretty much single handedly destroying a country

This man had more power then any 1 drug dealer ever. This man killed about 500 cops, some judges, and god knows how many civilians. He made Forbes top 10 list at one point (forgot exactly where he ranked) and on top of that, this man built his own luxury jail to serve his time in. For that he gets the
pimp.gif
.He aint even get caught he turned himself in lol. I have no idea how he was able to do all this but Pablo > Frank, Nore, whoever!

Yeah..

A person who kills that many innocent people and ruining that many lives gets the
pimp.gif
from me.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- i cant wait for the day they finally give Raful a movie of some sort so all you DC/MD/VA dudes can shut the hell up about Rayful....jesus
smh.gif

they got a bootleg Sundance films lookin one... one of the worst motion pictures ive ever seen
grin.gif

laugh.gif
at dudes doing the jailhouse pose over pablo

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So it's true that 'Po got out? My mans up in Harlem was telling me there was a rumour that he was seen in the hood in barber shops and stuff

'Po was snitchin like his life depended on it (pun intended). He said it himself.

Back
Top Bottom