FORGET FRANK LUCAS.... PABLO ESCOBAR = GREATEST GANGSTER OF ALL TIME

Originally Posted by syxth element

Originally Posted by r33p04s

Stop bringing up Griselda in the league of Pablo and Ochoa (his boss) Griselda was their arm in the states...she worked FOR them...she was not on their level as far as power...she was ruthless no doubt but she isn't in the same league
If I remember correctly from Cocaine Cowboys (1 or 2) Griselda was the one who put Pablo in the game.. She just got carried away with ruthless killings and Pablo eventually turned on her. It's crazy she's still alive with all the stuff she's done

errr...no she came here broke as a joke and was a prostitute back in Colombia...Pablo put her in the game and had her as his top ranking official...no oneturned on her she was out of control with the killing and brought so much negative attention that it eventually toppled that cash cow that laid goldeggs...Ochoa built Escobar who built Blanco...

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I actually seen this cat in person(Alpo) a few months back, he stays in DC now.

Oh and if this right here... just wow, talk about some balls
smh.gif

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

You guys forget who Noriega and Pablo's boss was, Fidel Castro.

Frank Lucas had nothing on Rayful Edmond.

- i cant wait for the day they finally give Raful a movie of some sort so all you DC/MD/VA dudes can shut the hell up about Rayful....jesus
smh.gif

they got a bootleg Sundance films lookin one... one of the worst motion pictures ive ever seen
grin.gif

- someone needs to go ahead and produce one with A-list actors. im dead serious. im so sick of these dudes bringing Rayful up like its some sort of injusticeno one outside of DMV talks about him.....

- i swear our people are so focused on the wrong *$@+
smh.gif

It must be that time of the month for a couple of you guys. We all know killing people is not cool, and there are absolutely 0 real thugs on NT. Some of usjus think the old gansters are interesting. Nothing to cry about. You don't have to enter every post
laugh.gif
if this aint yo steez so be it.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

It must be that time of the month for a couple of you guys. We all know killing people is not cool, and there are absolutely 0 real thugs on NT. Some of us jus think the old gansters are interesting. Nothing to cry about. You don't have to enter every post
laugh.gif

Nah don't get me wrong..

I find it interesting how some of these guys were just higher than the law. How they had everything and everyone in the palm of their hand, etc.

Thats the
pimp.gif
part about it.

The killing of innocent lives isn't
pimp.gif

I hope you all know your multiplication tables as well as you know these gangster stories
smile.gif

This man had more power then any 1 drug dealer ever. This man killed about 500 cops, some judges, and god knows how many civilians. He made Forbes top 10 list at one point (forgot exactly where he ranked) and on top of that, this man built his own luxury jail to serve his time in. For that he gets the
pimp.gif
.He aint even get caught he turned himself in lol. I have no idea how he was able to do all this but Pablo > Frank, Nore, whoever!
You really need to do your homework
grin.gif

Griselda Blanco > Pablo

Originally Posted by Yoda

This man had more power then any 1 drug dealer ever. This man killed about 500 cops, some judges, and god knows how many civilians. He made Forbes top 10 list at one point (forgot exactly where he ranked) and on top of that, this man built his own luxury jail to serve his time in. For that he gets the
pimp.gif
.He aint even get caught he turned himself in lol. I have no idea how he was able to do all this but Pablo > Frank, Nore, whoever!

Yeah..

A person who kills that many innocent people and ruining that many lives gets the
pimp.gif
from me.

indifferent.gif
I never gave a
pimp.gif
for killing, I gave a
pimp.gif
for building his own jail.

Everyone on NT wants to be someones parent..... not jus you but I see about 4 or 5 others in this post.
tired.gif
Sad

It must be that time of the month for a couple of you guys. We all know killing people is not cool, and there are absolutely 0 real thugs on NT. Some of us jus think the old gansters are interesting. Nothing to cry about. You don't have to enter every post
laugh.gif
I can think of a bunch of guys from Bmore that are on here, that I KNOW would think other wise, but that is another topic.

You would be surprised who REALLY is on here. Thugs/Gangsters like to be fresh too.
wink.gif

pimp.gif

Yeah..

A person who kills that many innocent people and ruining that many lives gets the
pimp.gif
from me.

indifferent.gif
I never gave a
pimp.gif
for killing, I gave a
pimp.gif

Everyone on NT wants to be someones parent..... not jus you but I see about 4 or 5 others in this post.
tired.gif
Sad

No one would want to be known as the parent of a person with such a horrible code of ethics.

Just because I and others in this post are mature enough (or maybe just pragmatic) enough to see the toxic nature of these individuals' personasdoesn't mean we're crusading like some sort of religious zealots. I can tell most of the people co-signing them have never seen the damage the drugtrade can do to families, communities, and entire cities. If they have and still insist on applauding these individuals, then they are just sickpeople.

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

pimp.gif

Yeah..

pimp.gif
from me.

indifferent.gif
I never gave a
pimp.gif
for killing, I gave a
pimp.gif

tired.gif
Sad

No one would want to be known as the parent of a person with such a horrible code of ethics.

Just because I and others in this post are mature enough (or maybe just pragmatic) enough to see the toxic nature of these individuals' personas doesn't mean we're crusading like some sort of religious zealots. I can tell most of the people co-signing them have never seen the damage the drug trade can do to families, communities, and entire cities. If they have and still insist on applauding these individuals, then they are just sick people.

I guess I'm a sick @"&@"&@$!
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pablo FTW
pimp.gif
. Just playing playing
roll.gif
chill out bro it's just a discussion nothingserious, nobody is getting killed for talking about this.

Alpo Is out
eek.gif
.. I wonder if he's gonna get at AZ and hash out their old problems.. Dude did say when he came home he would still be the king

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

pimp.gif

Yeah..

pimp.gif
from me.

indifferent.gif
I never gave a
pimp.gif
for killing, I gave a
pimp.gif

tired.gif
Sad

Just because I and others in this post are mature enough (or maybe just pragmatic) enough to see the toxic nature of these individuals' personas doesn't mean we're crusading like some sort of religious zealots. I can tell most of the people co-signing them have never seen the damage the drug trade can do to families, communities, and entire cities. If they have and still insist on applauding these individuals, then they are just sick people.

I guess I'm a sick motha****a
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pablo FTW
pimp.gif
. Just playing playing
roll.gif
chill out bro it's just a discussion nothing serious, nobody is getting killed for talking about this.
LOL, I'm cool. I just find it funny that most of these dudes talk like they've had Vine City on lock for years and they haven't eventouched the powder on a doughnut.

Back
Top Bottom