For those who club or even club sometimes...DO YOU GO ALONE?

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Going to movies alone? I don't even go with my guys

" Hey dog lets go to movies"

Yo! Is you gay?

I always go to movies with a female
word... i aint never went to the movie w/ another knigga... just cant do it... wont do it....

gotta call a breezy up or somethin.... i mean... what if the movie jam packed, and you cant have a empty seat between yall?... yall gotta sit together...lol... hairy elbows rubbing... lol...

i gotta find a breezy...
Marvelous M4RK wrote:
NO..u go to the club alone either your a lame or simply have no friends lol

naw son... lol.. you weak for that one...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
@ some of you guys equating DRIVING to a club alone to what the OP is trying to get at....there should be no reason why you're fiending to go clubbing to the point where you would go by yourself. If you reason is "well I can take a chick home blah blah blah..." you prolly got ZERO connects in your phone to begin with. That's grasping IMO....you should have some folks in your contact list that you can call at anytime to go out...
it aint quite the same... just cuz you aint tryin to walk in there w/ the fams does NOT mean you have NO FAMS...

i role solo dolo alot, simply cuz

1. aint tryin to worry about the next man and his safety, cuz i'm more worried about maseeeeelf
2. if i'm spittin w/ a breezy, then I MYSELF should have enough game and my rap should be tight enough to get her, despite what her girlfriends is talkinabout...

i just go to the club to be seen, though... post up... walk around a lil bit... if a breezy peepin, i go holla, but i aint goin w/ the SOLE INTENT of tryin toscoop breezys... its too much other stuff that interfere...

loud music, people, LOUD MUSIC, their homegirls (my rap and swag accessories not strong enough to negate that... lol...)

not sure, but i heard its best for a man not to go alone, or w/ his fellas.... BUT W/ SOME BREEZYS... lol... dont take me as a source cuz i never tried it, buti heard that's the way to go.

when i was born there were 6 people present. when i die 6 will carry me. why in the flying . would i go to a club with less than 6 people. the wrath of math

I've done it a few times, sometimes purposely others not
laugh.gif

but considering I always separate myself and go off and do my own thing I don't see a problem with it

i do sometimes but only if i know im gonna see some people i know. but ive had some of the best times going alone. girls are less intimidated when you'rein smaller numbers.

I went alone once. Ran into some people I knew.. they asked who u here with. I made up a lie that my boy left with some chick. I felt like a loser. I won'tgo clubbing alone, but I will go to a bar alone.

Never been to the club by myself. At least have to have one other person.

I've been sober at the club before but I would rather be buzzed. So i'm usually buzzed when im in there.

youre not gonna be with females the entire time, so what u gonna do during that time? plus its fun being faded with your boys and just actin a fool the entiretime

random/ kind of related:

whats that show where dude gets that chick in the club eating a sandwhich?

its some kind of reality show where "players" get challenges or some +%$+.

I never went to the club alone... but might try lol

I mean it might actually benefit you...

I've been in situations where i was with some peoples and mackin to shorty and had to dip cuz of them, or they started a fight, or they ruined the vibe wither friends, etc etc etc etc

Also, if u go alone u may get more numbers

Going to the club alone is lame..Unless you're meeting up with some friends.

No way I'm goin to the club dolo... I don't drink so 95% of the time I'm the DD

Think about it, why would I waste $20 to get into a club, BY MYSELF there's no real gauruntee that I'm gonna bag something or even have a good time...I'd rather just take the 20, buy a bag... try to call a chick, if that don't work go smoke with the homies...

If anything I'm goin to the club with a group of people, mostly chicks and maybe 2 or 3 dudes... Girls are more impressed to see you dancing with a chickthen posted up with 5 hard rocks lookin all tuff... In some cases that can be just as LAME as going by yourself...

As far as a house party... Thats different, if you're invited to a house party you ATLEAST know 1 person, so its not like you're gonna be alone... ButI still gotta bring a few cats with me, cause I've seen cats get WASHED up @ parties & clubs with no crew to help them...

On nights I just finished working and wanted to get something to eat before I headed home, I've posted up at the bar at one of my local spots solo,I've met some cool and attractive females, nevermind people.

And then, just based on the different circles I'm in and out of like Kanye said earlier in the post, it would be hard for me to just a local club in mytown because I'm bound to run into somebody I know.

All in all, I wouldn't do it, because if I am clubbing, it's usually an experience I'd want to share with someone I genuinely enjoy being around,like a family member or close friend. When it's like that it doesn't matter if the club is full or if the females are just as thirsty that night, youknow you're at least going to have fun, and like someone else said, you know someone has your back if !%! gets thick.

Would never go clubbin alone. Not my style and would find it diff to have fun. Friends does it alot thou

there has been times I have wanted to go to the club and cant find anyone to roll with.

I would be very capable of goin solo if I get drunk enough, maybe one day.

Back
Top Bottom