For the NT'ers that were/are in love AKA Married NT'ers...?

I knew it when I realized that the thought of not having them in my life was more scary than making myself completely vulnerable. /softpost

F just bein in love, I've been in love a few times and fell out of love. I wanna know
how you know she's the one. Like is there something that lets you know this the person
you want to dedicate yourself to & spend the rest of your life with.

I think when you realize that you can stick with this person through whatever and you accept them as who they are including their faults that irritate the hell out of you. I also think you realize it when you get along as if you are friends/family even without sex getting in your way and you realize life without them just wouldn't be the same. Just my thoughts on it....
And yes....farting too lol

Last edited:
I think when you realize that you can stick with this person through whatever and you accept them as who they are including their faults that irritate the hell out of you. I also think you realize it when you get along as if you are friends/family even without sex getting in your way and you realize life without them just wouldn't be the same. Just my thoughts on it....
And yes....farting too lol

That pretty much sums it up. Couldn't picture my life without my wife, even though she does work my nerves at times.

Back
Top Bottom