For ebay sellers what happens if your item....

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

Originally Posted by SC415

I have never sold on ebay. I might soon since I can't seem to get rid of some kicks.
me too.
Dont. Stick to NT or ISS. eBay will hit you hard with fees. Then comes PayPal. Then comes a sellers invoice from eBay at the end of the month.

Originally Posted by deveroesshopper

i recently sold a sax for $498.00 like a month ago and the seller claims the instrument was broke (it clearly wasnt) and wants a refund and now paypal is reviewing it and now my account is in the negative
mad.gif
yo what if the seller

shipped it out and you never got it?

i bought something

dude has proof he shipped

but its been 2 weeks

i think UPS robbed me...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

Originally Posted by SC415

I have never sold on ebay. I might soon since I can't seem to get rid of some kicks.
me too.
Dont. Stick to NT or ISS. eBay will hit you hard with fees. Then comes PayPal. Then comes a sellers invoice from eBay at the end of the month.
That, and ebay and paypal have this new policy for seller with under 100fb point. it's called "on hold - ship now"

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
you dont get your money untill you ship and get pos fb

To all of you that have perfect seller feedbacks that list for 99 cents starting auction for 7 days, do you feel confident that no matter what item you put,your item will sell alot because when buyers see your seller feedbacks they see perfection with no negatives or neutrals?

Originally Posted by badboy074

To all of you that have perfect seller feedbacks that list for 99 cents starting auction for 7 days, do you feel confident that no matter what item you put, your item will sell alot because when buyers see your seller feedbacks they see perfection with no negatives or neutrals?
its what your item is.

i hate ebay fees
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i don't even mess with ebay anymore. if i need to sell something, i usually just list it on craigslist. the only downside is the low ballers
smh.gif

Originally Posted by badboy074

To all of you that have perfect seller feedbacks that list for 99 cents starting auction for 7 days, do you feel confident that no matter what item you put, your item will sell alot because when buyers see your seller feedbacks they see perfection with no negatives or neutrals?

ya i need to be schooled on this too. i used to sell on ebay all the time, i was even a power seller. but that was 3-4 years ago. i feel like the game haschanged now w/ the economy. i used to only list for 99 cents, now im afraid i'll get robbed.

i got like 20+pairs i need to sell asap, not sure if i should list @ 99cents or BIN or what

List them using a BIN. Prices arn't the same anymore, you wont get as much as if you had a buy it now with best offer

Back
Top Bottom