Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Onlhjnb.jpg

"que pasa y'all"
:rofl:

A place where you can ask for sour cream on your taco and not get crazy looks.

If the waitresses can hold up to the name, they maybe on to something.

**** is true actually. I couldn't get a single penny for college because i had a job (making $1 over minimum wage yay!) and my parent both had jobs (actually my dad didn't for a period) yet were struggling to even pay their mortgage, almost had to declare bankruptcy when the company my dad worked for shut down, and no way in hell could they pay for college.  But they said our income was too high still.  
mean.gif

u know if thats a mom with kids in the car behind her the hate thats being spewed must be legendary :lol:

**** is true actually. I couldn't get a single penny for college because i had a job (making $1 over minimum wage yay!) and my parent both had jobs (actually my dad didn't for a period) yet were struggling to even pay their mortgage, almost had to declare bankruptcy when the company my dad worked for shut down, and no way in hell could they pay for college.  But they said our income was too high still.  
mean.gif

the ****?!

mean.gif

the ****?!

mean.gif
ok, should have specified when i said it's true i was talking about the fact that it's hard to get college funding.  There is a gray area of families that are living paycheck to paycheck, struggling to get by, and do NOT have money to send a kid to college, but they are not poor enough by the systems standards to earn college funding. That's all i was trying to say.

The first little section above the picture is just ridiculous 

real talk, **** like that happen damn near every time i pull up at a shorty house in the hood (yes i live in the D) but its understandable because i usually park in front of a neighbors place, not the actual house im goin to
you should probably move fam
you need to stop messin with sherane bro
who said i live in the hood doe?

and thanks for the concern bro, but hood yams are a delicacy to me 

ok, should have specified when i said it's true i was talking about the fact that it's hard to get college funding.  There is a gray area of families that are living paycheck to paycheck, struggling to get by, and do NOT have money to send a kid to college, but they are not poor enough by the systems standards to earn college funding. That's all i was trying to say.

The first little section above the picture is just ridiculous 

Honestly you should have just left that alone fam

agreeing with anything on a kkk website is usually a bad look

Honestly you should have just left that alone fam

agreeing with anything on a kkk website is usually a bad look
****. Didn't even notice that somehow 
mean.gif

The **** is plastered all over the sides of the website too. how the hell did i miss that 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom