Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

**** is true actually. I couldn't get a single penny for college because i had a job (making $1 over minimum wage yay!) and my parent both had jobs (actually my dad didn't for a period) yet were struggling to even pay their mortgage, almost had to declare bankruptcy when the company my dad worked for shut down, and no way in hell could they pay for college.  But they said our income was too high still.  
mean.gif

Last edited:

**** is true actually. I couldn't get a single penny for college because i had a job (making $1 over minimum wage yay!) and my parent both had jobs (actually my dad didn't for a period) yet were struggling to even pay their mortgage, almost had to declare bankruptcy when the company my dad worked for shut down, and no way in hell could they pay for college.  But they said our income was too high still.  
mean.gif

WILDIN'

mean.gif

wait so you're complaining while you had a job that paid more than minimum wage, your parents owned a home, and you got to go to college? dat white struggle

wait so you're complaining while you had a job that paid more than minimum wage, your parents owned a home, and you got to go to college? dat white struggle
Nope not complaining, just saying there is definitely truth to that article.  Some people gotta accumulate massive debt to go to college and others don't.  It is what it is but sometimes it just doesn't make sense

If one person that can't afford college can get it payed for, why shouldn't others in the same situation?

**** is true actually. I couldn't get a single penny for college because i had a job (making $1 over minimum wage yay!) and my parent both had jobs (actually my dad didn't for a period) yet were struggling to even pay their mortgage, almost had to declare bankruptcy when the company my dad worked for shut down, and no way in hell could they pay for college.  But they said our income was too high still.  :smh:  

Lol i am not complaining, looking for sympathy, or trying to start a debate. Just simply saying there was a little truth to the article. And its definitely not just white kids that dont get funding

real talk, **** like that happen damn near every time i pull up at a shorty house in the hood (yes i live in the D) but its understandable because i usually park in front of a neighbors place, not the actual house im goin to

you should probably move fam

Back
Top Bottom