Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Am I wildin, or is this a little extreme (the arrest/punishment)? Kids can't handle a beating? Smh

Last edited by a moderator:
I totally agree with not abusing your kids and i dont hit my kids but sometime people call abuse to a disciplinary beating and they want to crucify the parents however when the kids become menaces to society people again crucify the parents for not doing enough discipline.

I totally agree with not abusing your kids and i dont hit my kids but sometime people call abuse to a disciplinary beating and they want to crucify the parents however when the kids become menaces to society people again crucify the parents for not doing enough discipline.
cue Alonzo gif...

Where I grew up, all the dboys and grimey ***** had the hood mothers who gave out physical punishment regularly.

Discipline is instilled through teaching....not beating. 

The co-creators of the "Bumfights" video series were arrested in Thailand over the weekend for allegedly packaging child body parts stolen from a hospital, and shipping them to the U.S. ... labeled as "toys."

According to multiple reports ... Ryan MacPherson and Daniel Tanner were busted when a scan of the boxes by a Bangkok parcel company revealed the gruesome discovery.

The 3 boxes -- reportedly intended for friends in Las Vegas as a prank -- contained several body parts ... including a child's foot, an infant's head, an adult heart and 2 pieces of adult skin.

Both guys were taken into custody and questioned by cops, but were eventually released for lack of evidence. They've since fled to Cambodia.

MacPherson and Tanner made millions in the early 2000s off their "Bumfights" videos ... which pitted homeless people against each other.

sick.gif
mean.gif

Where I grew up, all the dboys and grimey ***** had the hood mothers who gave out physical punishment regularly.

Discipline is instilled through teaching....not beating. 
honestly speaking not everyone learn the same. However, what you explained sounds like a product of their environment rather than lack of discipline. We can all teach our children but ultimately is going to be their experience and choices that will determine their future.

A couple of these look set up (like the dude hiding behind his girl) but a couple are funny.  Mainly the last girl, she got a good laugh. 
laugh.gif

The co-creators of the "Bumfights" video series were arrested in Thailand over the weekend for allegedly packaging child body parts stolen from a hospital, and shipping them to the U.S. ... labeled as "toys."

According to multiple reports ... Ryan MacPherson and Daniel Tanner were busted when a scan of the boxes by a Bangkok parcel company revealed the gruesome discovery.

The 3 boxes -- reportedly intended for friends in Las Vegas as a prank -- contained several body parts ... including a child's foot, an infant's head, an adult heart and 2 pieces of adult skin.

Both guys were taken into custody and questioned by cops, but were eventually released for lack of evidence. They've since fled to Cambodia.

MacPherson and Tanner made millions in the early 2000s off their "Bumfights" videos ... which pitted homeless people against each other.

:x :smh:

That's disgusting

:x :smh:

for aq prank to a friend.... we not cool anymore & its fade on sight if i got that package

Back
Top Bottom