Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

naw she's authentic..you can't tell me you don't have a family member or know someone exactly like her

Bruh I'm telling you she's and this whole little thing they have going on is so far from authentic, but you're right we'll never know for real for real.

I do know that after their vids started going viral all of a sudden all different types of cooking video's started popping up.

It's all good though I hope they do make something off of this and do get money :pimp:

Still faking the funk to me though.

I doubt they are really struggling in the hood though.

They have a double sink and a fairly nice kitchen... WITH A CENTER ISLAND!

They just doing this maybe become the next thing on the Internet like little Cherry or whatever that fat kid's name was.

In the how to feed someone off of $3.35 video she clearly says "the last video went viral" so she absolutely, and dude behind the camera, knows exactly what they're trying to do.

Not saying anything about it though... just saying!

But...

In south carolina i know they got houses in the hood like that, midwest too

Yeah you right I don't really know about the south like that, but you could be right.

But, they definitely doing these skits or whatever to go viral and be Internet famous.

Next we'll be seeing the spoofs of this being posted on WorldStar or something.

It's like that with everything though whatever catches on the Internet plays it out until it's either not funny anymore or no more monetary gain anymore.

Bruh I'm telling you she's and this whole little thing they have going on is so far from authentic, but you're right we'll never know for real for real.

I do know that after their vids started going viral all of a sudden all different types of cooking video's started popping up.

It's all good though I hope they do make something off of this and do get money
pimp.gif

I posted her OG vid a few days back..she was posting personal family stuff on her FB....folks just thought she was funny and began sharing her videos...but Ido agree after she posted the ramen video she began posting other cooking vids

It's all good though I hope they do make something off of this and do get money :pimp:

I posted her OG vid a few days back..she was posting personal family stuff on her FB....folks just thought she was funny and began sharing her videos...but Ido agree after she posted the ramen video she began posting other cooking vids

I'm not saying it's not funny because to some it might be, but I'm just going to drop this because it's just going to turn into something it shouldn't and this is a thread for lulz.

Enough with the derailment and on with the fools wildin' and some fools doing it.

YOOO lmao lady is hilarious

auntie fee: they only 10 for a dollar im only using 10 so how much money is that?

nephew: a dolla!

auntie fee: No n****! 

nephew: Man, We at benihanas!

come on nobody does that ****, I've never seen that before in my life. Now ifdude is wylin out talking to himself or looks to be carrying some sort of weapon Thats a different story (but that applies to all races, not black ppl only)
come to Texas you get use to it 
mean.gif

Yes. People really do cross the street to get away from a black man. I've seen white people of all shapes, sizes and age cross the street away from me and others. And I'm not some super brolic dude by any means. Also clutch purses, grab their small children, and definitely grab their teenage daughter lol

King Thot is def doin it

Haha as a large back men it happens EVERY DAMN TIME. white people will part the sea to get away from blacks. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom