Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Last edited:
 Curious to know ... If the girl (white) that just got beatup by the two guys (black) for nonapparent reason crosses the street next time shes alone and a black male is walking towards her, does that make her a racist?
absolutely, lol, youre going to assume every black guy is going to be your *** for no reason now? and i doubt crossing the street is going to stop someone who decides to beat your *** for no reason, if someone is going to beat up someone just because, theyll probably cross the street with no problem

IiwGLck.jpg

I'm upset shawty whipped together a raisin butter empanada, she done made it for da churn (children)

I'm upset shawty whipped together a raisin butter empanada, she done made it for da churn (children)

bruh it was hilarious though, and she got 2 more videos on Worldstar now. making chicken and how to feed 7 people with $3.35

Do people seriously see a black guy walking towards them and run across the street :lol:

Yes. People really do cross the street to get away from a black man. I've seen white people of all shapes, sizes and age cross the street away from me and others. And I'm not some super brolic dude by any means. Also clutch purses, grab their small children, and definitely grab their teenage daughter lol

King Thot is def doin it

Last edited:
Yes. People really do cross the street to get away from a black man. I've seen white people of all shapes, sizes and age cross the street away from me and others. And I'm not some super brolic dude by any means. Also clutch purses, grab their small children, and definitely grab their teenage daughter lol

King Thot is def doin it
come on nobody does that ****, I've never seen that before in my life. Now ifdude is wylin out talking to himself or looks to be carrying some sort of weapon Thats a different story (but that applies to all races, not black ppl only)

King Thot is def doin it
come on nobody does that ****, I've never seen that before in my life. Now ifdude is wylin out talking to himself or looks to be carrying some sort of weapon Thats a different story (but that applies to all races, not black ppl only)
bruhlets be serious you not gonna notice because you not black lol . people cross the street when im coming down the block all the time lmao, only time they don't cross is when im dressed like steve harvey distant grandson

King Thot is def doin it
same has happened to me and im lightskinned and could be easily taken for hispanic

Back
Top Bottom