Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Talking about crossing the street, you guys must have forgot about this a couple months ago

Ms. O'Dell's Hood Cooking is hilarious to me
laugh.gif

Her niece posted a video claiming she is real.

You can hear her in the background claiming to have spent 10 years in the pen and she will find the haters...she just might be that hood aunt that some people have that always cooks for everyone and they decided to record her. I wonder how long her 15 minutes of fame will be though?

She remind me of my old neighbor ms Jackie, stayed with a blade on her, but she was the coolest lady ever, you could go to her crib at anytime, and you were guaranteed a meal.

She was country though went to her crib one day and she was cleaning a bowl full of squirrels.

She remind me of my old neighbor ms Jackson, stayed with a blade on her, but she was the coolest lady ever, you could go to her crib at anytime, and you were guaranteed a meal.

She was country though went to her crib one day and she was cleaning a bowl full of squirrels.
fixed

Just lost out on a 40k a year job because I was honest in the interview. Nailed the interview portion, nailed the surprise test after a 45 minute video we were supposed to watch. Killed my self because I spoke negatively about my last job.

They asked me 3 different times why I wanted to leave my current job. I told them the truth about not liking it anymore. Guess I was supposed to lie...

I'm a fool. And I'm not doing it. *finds bottle of alcohol*

Just lost out on a 40k a year job because I was honest in the interview. Nailed the interview portion, nailed the surprise test after a 45 minute video we were supposed to watch. Killed my self because I spoke negatively about my last job.

They asked me 3 different times why I wanted to leave my current job. I told them the truth about not liking it anymore. Guess I was supposed to lie...

nah, its not possible for u to pinpoint that.

Never say anything negative about your previous employer. Even if it was negative and ended on bad note.

you were definitely wildin' for that. What exactly did you say, I'm curious as to how bad it was if you had to say it three different times.

All 3 people who interviewed me asked it. In a nutshell I didn't like how they continuously changed management, we don't do the job we signed up for anymore, my boss himself is GREAT and I love him to death, but I've outgrown how the company has a lack of direction.

No lie, I feel worthless right now. Let my mistake become a learning experience for whoever reads this. Lie your *** off.

Got job interview through hiring agency, who called me this morning to tell me the feedback they got. They told me exactly why I didn't get the job so yes. Pinpointed.

nah, cant be. what else are they supposed to say? that they didnt like ur hair, skin, race,? you feel me? of course they referenced it to something u did, or said.

young bucks in this world dunno how it really be.

good luck, keep trying.

you were definitely wildin' for that. What exactly did you say, I'm curious as to how bad it was if you had to say it three different times.

All 3 people who interviewed me asked it. In a nutshell I didn't like how they continuously changed management, we don't do the job we signed up for anymore, my boss himself is GREAT and I love him to death, but I've outgrown how the company has a lack of direction.

No lie, I feel worthless right now. Let my mistake become a learning experience for whoever reads this. Lie your *** off.

ah, gotcha'. I used to have a job like that, exactly as you described. I guess I was just lucky enough to know that you never belittle your previous/current company when talking to a potential employer, plus EVERYBODY's job involves "doing a ton of stuff that's not in the job description", even Kobe has to pass the ball sometimes.

And don't like your *** off, just polish all the crap so everything you say comes off nice and makes them feel like they need someone like you to be a part of their team. C'est la vie, my friend.

Last edited:
Lol my job has gone way past doing what's not in the description. More along the lines of... Fire 30,000 highly skilled and trained engineers, replace them with 4,000 college interns.... Don't train them, and hope for the best.

Always lie about **** like that, but something realistic. Say you weren't being challenged enoughed, but they job you're for looks to be the challenge you need and you're up for the task.

Back
Top Bottom